1A

None

The students at UA were settling into dorm life rather well. They gossiped, played games, watched movies and did all the things students do after hours all from the safety of their dorms.

Class 1a was having a harder time, still feeling the stress and anxiety of not having a certain angry porcupine and a happy little green bean. It's been a few weeks since class 1a found out their friends were safe and they will soon meet their friends again. 

What the class will soon find out is that while they settled into dorm life Katsuski and Izuku were busy training with the Pussycats as makeup work for the days they missed. Even little Eri was taking part.

Izuku has recently started feeling nauseous and weak. He's starting to wonder if the elderly healer they met was telling the truth about him carrying Katsuski's child. He was starting to wonder what that would mean for them. But he pushed the thoughts aside as they trained. Every attack that got too close to his stomach had him jumping out of the way and into a tree, with a feral roar. It got to the point where no one could touch his stomach without getting clawed.

Back at UA the 1a and 1b students found out that they were going on a trip during spring break, the following week. Izuku, Katsuski and Eri were told about the classes visit so they were instructed to help with the training by attacking and scaring the 1a students as the ran through the forest towards camp. Those that made it to the campsite were to be left alone, while the others could be toyed with as much as they liked.

Katsuski had more control over his Alpha's feral nature and was starting to learn how to harness that power while also dealing with Izuku's nausea, and dizziness. They had attempted to shut off the link until Izuku got better so that Katsuski could continue training but that only caused Izuku pain so they left the link on.