Scent Testing part 1

Izuku

I'm laying on Kacchan's chest when his mom comes in and starts telling us in the Bakugou family fashion to get up and go to our remedial weekend classes. Auntie has started releasing her pheromones as well as Kacchan when they raise the conversation's volume. The mixture of scents has me both submissive and turned on. I inch my way towards his neck scent gland and I buried my nose into the intoxicating smell coming from the Alpha's gland. Until he shifted his position making me slip away from the gland and return to submitting to the clash of Alpha pheromones.

Soon the shouting match ended and I managed a weak, "y-yes auntie." In response to her request for us to get ready. Then Kacchan's scent shifts to one of spicy cinnamon and burnt caramel. Strange. I scrunch my sensitive nose at the smell and look up at Kacchan. His once beautiful sparkling ruby red eyes have gone hollow and dark with a hint of his original sparkle. I start releasing calming pheromones to try to help Kacchan. But it doesn't seem to work. Until I hear his door click shut. After a few tense moments of his scary gaze his eyes snap back to normal and he sniffs the air taking in the scent. Soon I'm pulled closer and he's back to attempting to remove my scent dampening collar. Only to repeatedly get shocked. Making me giggle as he mumbles curses under his breath everytime he gets shocked.

"Kacchan, we really should be getting ready." I say once my giggle fit subsided.

"Fine, whatever." He mumbles grumpily, sucking on his burnt fingers. That's hot as fuck! Bad Izu! Bad! He's straight! Right? Stop it! I shake my head and get up off Kacchan. I head to the bathroom down the hall with my uniform and boxers in hand. Once in the bathroom I peel off my clothes and turn on the water waiting for it to warm up. When it is I jump in and hurriedly wash myself, I let my ears and tail show so I can wash those too. When I'm done I jump out and shake the water off before I dry myself with the towel.

Somewhere in the middle of drying myself off I had transformed into my house cat form and started rolling around and playing with the towel and my uniform.

"Oi! Nerd! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Kacchan shouts through the door. I meow in response which makes him open the bathroom door and stare at me. I tilt my head and Meow at him again. What, Kacchan? I hope he understands. Kacchan starts laughing at me before he pulls his phone out and snaps a picture of me.

"Kacchan! Delete that!" I shout transforming back.

"Nope. Get dressed nerd!" He shouts and slams the door.

"No door slamming Brat!"

I hear Kacchan stomp down the stairs and mumble an apology to his mom. I smile and pick up my cat hair covered uniform from the ground. Where did my boxers go? I look around the bathroom only for my reflection to catch my eye and see them hang off one of my cat ears, my All Might boxers. I turn bright red as I remember the photo Kacchan took. I'm in cat form and my boxers are on my head! No! No! No. I'm so dead. I must get that photo off his phone. But how?!

"Oi! Nerd! We're gonna be late, hurry up!"

"Be down in a sec!" I took a few deep breaths and managed to calm myself down before I had a panic attack. I get dressed and finish up in the bathroom. I make my ears and tail vanish as I get to the kitchen. I grab an apple off the table and my school bag that somehow got here off the shoe cubby and head outside.

"Oi! Nerd! Your shoes!" Kacchan calls; carrying his bag in one hand and my red shoes in the other. I look down. I knew I forgot something!

"Thanks Kacchan!" I run over to him and he hands me my shoes. I hop beside him as I struggle to get my shoes on. Kacchan wraps an arm around my waist and holds me above the ground just enough for me to get my shoes on before he sets me down again.