.48.

My classes were the last thing on my mind. My mind had been a tad too involved with my feelings that the heart had handed over to my brain to mull over and over until the feeling felt like rags.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, I didn't look anything different today. I shook my head, in hope to rid it of my thoughts. Which it did not. My phone buzzed, my mind darted unwillingly to the fact that I had practically ghosted lee for 2 days now, I wondered what he made of it. I hoped it wasn't too harsh.

With that hope lingering a bit too long, I set walking towards multi-media07. I might as well learn while I am here.

***

The fact that I could even get into Ms. Jacklyn's Journalism101 was a mystery. I sat even straighter when Jacklyn Brock strode in, smiling timidly at the students, but her smile turned to a knowing one when she saw me.

"Hello, Hello, I am Jacklyn Brock, I will be teaching all of you a thing or two about journalism.", she said, bright as the sun.

Her eyes ran through the crowd as she pointed to a guy with a straight nose and long face.

"Mr. Minto, A familiar face amongst others. Tell me what was my first day ritual?"

He smiled at her. "DDD.", He answered.

"Correct, Dreams, Discussions, Debates. That's today's agenda.", she pointed to another guy, a soft face.

"What's your dream?"

"A place where the news is not fake.", he replied confidently, his eyes shone as he spoke. His voice was a deep one that went aptly with his strong looking body.

"That's ambitious. Exactly what helps you become who you want to become. That's good Caleb."

Jacklyn called out a few others, all new, no doubt.

Her eyes met mine and she smiled, encouraging me to speak.

"A place where there is no beef between celebrities and journalists.", I uttered. It was true. My profession was a one that didn't support lee's. I hated that.

A hush went through the class. Jacklyn frowned, and I wondered if I had said something wrong.

"Well, That is what we want, I think we can move onto discussions now. Go."

She beckoned for us to start, a girl with sharp cheekbones spoke in my favour, A few spoke against.

"I think that its a very stupid dream.", The guy, Caleb, said. I snort, because his dream was plain boring.

"Seems like we can debate it, Now. Caleb, and Nia.", Jacklyn spoke, My wits disappeared as caleb made the first point. We won't have a profession if it were not for the celebrities.

I could think of something for sure. Nope.

"That is not true, There are other issues and things that can be bought to notice.", I babbled. Caleb seemed to be surprised.

"that's a strong point.", Jacklyn praised.

"but the most part, people want the gossip, nobody will read your work if its all about social issues.", he smirked.

"Yes but wasn't your dream of having a world with no fake news, a truly, isn't gossip just fake news?", I grinned right back.

At that, I seem to have won.

***

I sink on my bed, The bedsheet itching me. Who starched it?

My phone is beckoning me to call lee. I missed his voice, missed how it deepened when he talked to me.

I had to be over the fact that I love him. I had to be.

I switch my phone open. His face smiling at me.

I am so in love.

I sigh, the butterflies fluttering brightly.

He had left 7 new messages, 3 missed calls, a voicemail that is him demanding for me to call him.

Nia.

pick up :(

Hello

Are you awake?

Are you ignoring me?

Are you mad?

please call me. where are you? what'd I do nia?

I feel guilty, I have been selfish. I sigh and call him.

He picks up almost instantly.

"Nia?", He sounds so desperate. I made a international sensation sound desperate. It feels giddy.

"yes?", I say back, suddenly playful.

"Goddammit. Do you have a drive here?"

"What? Where."

"Stand outside your building in 10 minutes, wait for a black tesla." he commanded.

I did the next best thing to running away.

I obeyed.

______________________

OK, First of all sorry, for the late update, so sorry. IK IK where were you?

I was busy with the holidays. I barely had time im so sorry.

new update. not much lee, but hey next update is about them. wink wink.

yours truly.

~ns