.14.

OH MY GOD

Its 9:00.

"Lee, why are you calling me at this hour?", I interrogated.

"I was bored.", He said matter-of-factly

Yea sure, and I am your time pass.

"Lee-"

"Yeah, I was joking.", His raspy laugh was sleepy.

By this time, Chantelle had stopped twirling my dress and had sat down.

"I wanted to invite you,", Lee started.

"To?"

"Be Patient, Nia. To a party."

A party?

***

"A party?", I chuckled.

"You are throwing a party with 5 people? Ya right.", I murmured. 5 people together is no party I should know.

"You are right. 5 people is less. How many of your friends know about this?", Lee asked, I did not like where this was going. Not at all.

"None."

"Yea sure,", he snorted.

"Okay, Two?"

"good, bring them."

"What?!"

"Bring them, See you tomorrow, Nia.", Lee said and hung up.

They had to stop doing them to me.

They had to.

I told chantelle. She squealed. I groaned. The prospect of my crazy friends, meeting the boyband that i was babysitting was crazy. I focussed on Chantelle who looked nervous, she wasn't telling me something.

"What?", I ask her. She slumped in her chair and mumbled something about how predictable she is, she is.

"Can we bring another person? I kind of, sorta, told scott so?", she said quietly.

"YOU TOLD SCOTT!", I was obviously enraged. I understand she likes him but hey? It wasn't her secret to tell.

It just wasn't

***

I place the dress in front of my body, Nice. Done.

Its a nice flowy, lace dress. Something I definitely wouldn't wear to a party hosted by a boyband, but hey my life has been crazy anyway.

scott was coming, My best friend who dated my best friend, who told him, and is now sour with me for not telling him myself. What a Dramaqueen.

A low whistle, sounds at the doorway. I turn around to find scott standing there.

"You sure have dressed to impress.", i comment, He's clad in a white hoody with jeans. Normal, but with his pretty face, it suits.

"So have you.", He says. I pinch his face in thanks as he welps.

he mumbles something related to me being the devil.

Well, sure, In the black dress, I look a part.

I slid into my Car, Hailey is already in the passenger seat. "You look hot!", She said. She was in a White cropped sweater with a skirt. She looked cute instead of hot. Have I dressed up too much?

I hope not.
***
We pulled up in the driveway. We walked to the door, that swung open like usual. Hailey yelped as Pete stepped up, clad in a olive shirt. Pretty boy.
Hailey recovered and focused on the boy, her eyes widened as she took him in, I stepped in, around him. I had no interest in hearing my friend gush.
I felt hailey and pete stare at each other, I wonder how that feels. When I stepped in, I was confused to see, a few other people, Angel, and Dan and Noah.
I found myself looking for Liam, in the mob of the 6-7 people in the room.
Hailey, pete, chantelle and scott came in
" They came in after you went in.",pete mused before running a eye over me, and I swear I never felt so naked. "Y'all look great by the way.", he continued. Hailey, Chantelle were too shunned to speak, so I spoke.
" Thank you, I hope I can say the same."
He smiled at that.
"Of course, you can",except it wasn't pete who spoke, it was Lee.
His arm snaked around my waist as I stared at him wide eyed.
He looked me up and down and smiled cockily. I slipped from his hold but his hold just tightened.
Fine its gonna be that kinda night.
God.
--------–--------------–––--------
A\N
So?
Next update will be juicy.
Lots of flirts
~ns