.2.

I heard someone call my name, faint words. I groaned, I wanted sleep.

"Nia!" the voice was stronger now. "niaaaaa!!!"

shit!

"U ARE LATE!"

shit

shit

mel storms out slaming the door behind her. I quickly jerk off the bed and get into the shower. I have to be at school at 8, its 7:45.

damn it.

I drive fast to school and barely make it to the parking lot.

7:50.

gosh hold up!!!

as I stand fumbling with my keys to lock the door I realise this is the last first day ill ever have in school life and yet I managed to be late. great.

I rush into the office where ms.grande gives me a look. I rush to my first class that is history but no looks there, Mr.benedict just shrugged and told me to settle down, I did.

I noticed scott in the seat across from me. He looked at me apologetically and I cringed back. History was a blur, we went through the yearly curriculum. I walked out the class with scott who was saying something about how nice his date with chantelle had gone

"good for you", I started. "when's the wedding" I joked

he groaned. "you are going to be the end of us!"

"you wish." I snorted

we met hailey and chantelle for lunch. we had been sitting on Kurt, bass, and lily's lunch table. it was a classic jock-cheerleader table. Not that any of us fit in ,but it was a ritual of kinds because scott was a football player.so was chantelle.

I waved hello to the cheer squad who were admiring hail's shirt.

I hadn't even bothered to put on anything fancy for first day.

I was too busy sleeping .sleeping

I sat down and as if on cue a group of junior girls came upto me

"you are a senior aren't you?" one of them asked.

"I am."

"cool," another said. and then they walked away. that was strange.

cadence brighte entered the café with his pack of heavy looking boys. he sat down at my table as usual, I waved a greeting.

"hey Nia," he said blinding me with a smile.

That was weird, I was a slightly overweight, brown-eyed brunette, who cared way too much about grades it was unusual for cadence brighte to even notice me.

I blushed at the slight realization, I may have turned pretty this summer.

<.>

I walked to my car, after school got over. I noticed a person leaning on my car as I approached I noticed that the person was none other than cadence

"hi" I said slightly dazed

"hello"

"what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you."

"why?"

"because I wanna ask you out"

shit!

-----

plz vote, comment and enjoy

thank u