.11.

The leather bound is a big book of juicy secrets and new song lyrics, according to hailey and chantelle who kept nudging me to go on and open it.

I had decided to take a final permission from Noah-the-jerk before digging into the book.

Hailey was thrilled at the idea, assuming she will be the one to talk,

hell no.

the phone rung and rung loudly directly into my ear.

"He'll not pick up. He is a famous person, he'll be talking to his famous friend.", Hailey was blabbering.

As if, on cue, he picked up.

"hello?", I asked, glee radiated off chantelle's face, clearly imagining Noah-the-jerk on the other line.

where was he?

"hello.", I replied, unable to hide the snarl in my voice.

"yes, Nia, hey.", he sounded irritated.

yeah right. perfect life is irritating.

"I am just calling to ask if I should read your journal?"

"oh, please go on."

I imagined him waving his perfect hand as if to motion me to go on.

"okay, thank you."

"oh hey, Nia."

"yeah?"

"come visit us in the evening, tension is getting tighter."

before I could reply, he hung up.

Noah-the-jerk.

"granted.",i say to the broken-fans in front of me.

I snatched the book and started reading the article printed in it.

Was Picole worth all the drama?

Picole or Peter McLaren and Nicole Lemainte sparked dating rumours back in august when they were spotted taking a romantic stroll through Central Park.

The two made it official in a interview where they confessed that they were dating, though fans were not happy, because of Nicole's past relationship with a French director that was reignited.

All the drama began when @theBG unfollowed Nicole. Followed by a string of unfollows. Fans began speculating whether Picole had broken up. Suspicions were confirmed when the band released a new single called 'was mine'

Soon this breakup became official. A girl soon released a string of pictures of Nicole in Liam Richards' Bungalow just a few days before the Picole breakup.

Fans started suspecting whether that was the reason of the infamous breakup. Broken-fans were quick to cancel Nicole. Liam's situation however remained fairly well. Fans are speculating that all the drama that went down is causing the delay in the new album.

"exactly, that bitch!", Chantelle cussed.

My head snapped to her, It just wasn't chantelle to cuss like that.

hailey was grunting her approval.

Though i had doubts.

I had because of the blocky sprawly handwriting the page's footer

what happened?

my foot.

oh hell.

Random comments filled the page, other than the article.

Of course, I had questions.

***

Its 5:00

I have been home since 3.

I have to go to the lakeside house now.

I am actually standing outside it.

why the hell am i nervous?

"hey, Nia. Come in.", Noah greets just as i step near the door.

Damnit that camera.

"Hi, Noah.", I say the snap clear in my tone. He saw that too. He chuckled.

Inside, the house was full of soulful harmonies playing beautifully. Practice time then.

As I saw all of them strap guitars on and pick up his drumsticks, I could clearly sense the anger lingering in the air.

Both Lee and Pete's shoulders were tense as they arranged their straps.

Peter suddenly turned, as if just realising i was there.

Mischief glew suspiciously in his eyes.

"You know what?", all eyes turned to peter, "We should play 'was mine'" I could almost feel the tension grow.

I felt Lee's glare.

I was here to be a pacifier wasn't I?

I was gonna do something

"Hey? Do you take requests?"

----------

A/N

what song would you want them to play?

ily all.

~ns