.15.

His hand is still on my waist.
The dress is definitely too short
I feel something that is not something I have ever felt.
Chantelle and scott talk to Pete, while a wide eyed Hailey, moved to the hall.
I tugged free from Lee's strong hold then and he let me, this time.
I slipped, so that there was a enough distance between the two of us. His brows quirked up, eyes amused and bright.
"What?", He asked innocently
"Oh, right, putting your hand on my waist is normal for you. I am sorry, I didn't realise that was the case.", I murmured silently.
I knew my cheeks were red. I knew that all of my friends were wondering if something was going on.
"It is normal.", He started "we do it all the time, ask Angel if you want.",he finished unbothered.
Right, I forgot.
Arrogant popstars
"Fine.", I murmured softly.
"Hey, I am sorry.", He called out, chuckling, amusement clear in his voice.
I didn't bother acknowledging him. He was a player, that was clear, even though his face was painted with calm, innocence and sweetness.
I walked into the hall brimming with people, I noticed Hailey talking to Noah, who laughed at something Hailey said, she seemed calm, like when she talked to her friends .
When did my friends turn so mature?
I noticed Angel approach me, I smiled at her,as she pulled me in a bone-crushing hug like she did.
"You, are a miracle.",she said "they haven't fought in a month."
I nodded, taking the whole credit.
She told me of somethings that I didn't pay attention to. My heart was still flitting to the hand on my waist.

What was happening?

***

LIAM'S POV

It was adorable, how flushed she looked at that simple touch, I meant it, it was really was normal, all of our pictures on the internet were in a very similar pose. She walked away, she was still pink, it was cute.

I walked into the hall, Angel had bought people along, we were previewing a song. They decided if we launched it or not. It was ridiculous.

The first thing i spot is Nia talking to Angel. She looked cute today. Black could be her color. I meant it.

She was talking to her but her attention wasn't there. Mine wasn't either. I noted Noah and Dan talking to Chantelle and Scott, Nia's friends, The other girl, Hailey was now approaching, Nia.

lets have fun

***

Hailey excuses me, and pulls me aside.

"This. boy. is amazing.", she sighs, the boy-craziness surfacing. It was clear she was talking about Pete, sure, he looked handsome in the white shirt, but lee was stunning in his black shirt.

I found myself scanning the room, and found him leaning on the high-top table and talking to Dan. I averted my eyes, as soon as his met mine across the room, Teal eyes are addictive.

"And, what was that?", Hailey's question snagged my attention.

"what?"

"he acted like you were dating, it was cute, really."

"i don't know."

"he wants you."

My eyes shot her, i rolled them,

I turned on my heel to walk away, but the teal eyes again appeared in front of me,

"Woah, there, calm down.", lee murmured.

being calm is not a option around you.

"Sorry.", i said, cleverly ignoring his stare. I tried to flit away, but, my short platform heels, took on inertia as i tried to slide away but ended up tripping, it was stupid and clumsy, i swayed, i was gonna fall with my face first but i did not, his hand again snaked around my waist balancing me.

this wasn't good.

Hailey smiled, as i stood there clumsily supported by his hand.

this feels good. SHUT UP!

"Angel, is requesting all of your presences,", Lee murmured mockingly " We are previewing, so come on"

He walked tugging me with him, i squirmed to free myself, but i couldn't, this was irritating.

He sat me down and finally let go of my waist, He went to strap on his guitar.

***
3 hours later, i was at home, chantelle and Hailey interrogating me about the details of my relationship with Lee, but my attention wasn't there.

my heart kept going back to his hand on my waist.

_________________________

A/N

A longer chapter. Sorry. I hope yall like it,

~ns