.21.

"If you're both gone, how will I prep for my date with a freaking Rockstar.", Hailey screeched.

Both me and Chantelle were going to NY for our campus Tour and also a vacation, A whole weekend in NYC. We left Friday and returned Monday.

"Should've though that before you asked him out through me.", I murmured.

I hadn't stopped taunting hail, she would usually hug me and tell me how happy she was, but today she is straight forwardly glared.

"Please just one of you stay behind,", She pleaded

"No can't do.", Chantelle said, packing her pink sweater.

"we've been planning this for 3 months, Hailey and you know it.", I gave her a deadpan.

"Fine, ", she gave in.

It was a very vibrant Wednesday,

We were gonna drop snacks for the band before going to dinner.

As soon as chantelle finished packing, we were on my way.

***

"So? You are going to NY?", Dan asked.

"Yup.", Chantelle said, emphasising on the p.

"If you want company, We are in NY this weekend as well.", Lee said, his eyes returned to his Cheeto bag as his chopsticks went in again to grab a Cheeto.

My heart stopped beating, A weekend with lee in NY, that sounded dreamy.

sure, Nia.

Chantelle's eyes lit up,

"let's do that.", She squealed.

"fine, we are in NY on Saturday night.", Dan said,

OKAY.

"well we better go,", I said

"Wait,", Lee called and I stopped altogether.

"where are the two of you staying?", he asked.

***

"THE WALDORF ASTORIA?", I screech at Lee from my phone.

"Enjoy Nia.", and then he hung up.

"Nia!", Chantelle's Short nails scratched seat of my car. We are sitting in my car, outside the waldorf. A perfectly dressed Man is waiting to park my car in the valet. I got out, trying to steady myself, failing. I saw towards Chantelle who is smiling and perfect in a lavender sweater, I am in my blue shirt and jeggings. Not at all apt for the Waldorf.

A lady approached us and led us to our suite and informed us that Angel had already paid for all this, As the door swung open, I breathing hitched as I took in a snug cute hall and two doors that led us to our bedrooms that were clad in beige and pale pinks.

it was breath-taking.

***

"So, There are a total of 4 dinner halls, and there are 17 housing buildings", The Lady that is guiding us states, we are almost to the end of the tour and Chantelle still hasn't let go of me, she's acting like she's mom, checking on me here and there.

We take a turn, and continue the tour, NYU is beautiful, so is NY, We were planning to go see NY after this.

We are gleefully skipping in the gardens when Chantelle's phone rings, Hailey,

"HEY GIRLS!", she screams.

I grind my teeth.

"hey, what's up?"

"THE WALDORF?!!"

"Ya."

i hand the phone to Chan who takes it reluctantly. Soon she paled and her eyes widened, If that wasn't enough, she started to shake, she hung up and stared at the distant greens,

"Scott," she started

"scott, he went on a date with Dana,", she faltered

Scott cheated on Chantelle?

________________________________________________

A/N

So? WASN"T THAT EXCITING.

LOVE U

~ns