.29.

PART 2 Why was she here? She was supposed to come at 11.

"why don't the two of you kiss already", she suggested. Despite the situation, I blushed.

"Aww, I've actually never seen you blush so hard, Nia.", Chantelle mewed.

"Where is Scott? He told me to be here at 11 but I clearly am impatient,", She countered.

I cringed, Sure, Impatient you know.

Behind us all, pete and Hails showed up. They kissed and it was obvious, I'd ask the details later.

"Oh, here come the happy Couple.", Chantelle beamed.

oh. No one reacted like this when me and lee kissed.

Scott walked up from behind them all and froze when he saw her, I thought he'd throw up or maybe sprint right out.

Chantelle saw the dismayed. Her face fell noticeably.

"You guys didn't want me here? That's why you were all here already, No?", She whispered.

oh no no

"No, Chan-",

"Nope.",She screeched.

I looked over at scott, he was pallid. I gave him the only-you-can-stop-this look, ne nodded.

"CHANTELLE! calm down.", He roared, I don't think he'd ever yelled at chantelle. She crumbled.

"I'm sorry", she whispered.

He stepped through the crowd and towards her. I almost thought he will shake her by her shoulders. He didn't.

Instead he knelt. Chantelle's eyes widened. She shook, and then gaped.

Scott smiled, my heart was beating and I realised I was shivering, the way I did when I had no idea what was going on.

He felt warm hands pull me into a coconutty warm embrace.

"You are shivering.", he said.

"I know.", I whispered back. It felt nice, and soothing. I'll thank him.

Scott, in front of Chantelle took her palms and kissed them. I think I am crying. Hailey was crying, her face buried in peter's shoulder. It was so cute. So utterly adorable.

Lee voice cooed me. It was utterly happy to see your bestfriends tie a bond you never though they would tie.

"I've known you for practically my entire life, Its been a whirlpool, at the end, I fell for you, It doesn't matter that you took 4 years to like me back, now that you do, it all even, I would really love, if you let me put a label on it. I'd really love if you become my Girlfriend.", He said all in a breath, I realised I wasn't crying when scott winked at me for the entire speech, that I wrote and I winked back.

Chantelle was not speaking, only gaping, like a fish. Scott's brows furrowed.

"Did you know kneeling like this hurts my knees.", he muttered.

Chan blinked and smiled as bright as morning.

"YES! DUH! of course.", She exclaimed, my heart eased.

Cool Air enveloped me as I realised that I had been standing ramrod straight next to Lee, It disappointed me that he let me out of his embrace, but I was too happy to be upset.

"Come on, unless you wanna see a live make out", Lee said from beside me.

"Ew, No.", I said as I followed them into the hall.

Things were good with everyone. Where are we lee?

______________________________________________________________

A/N

So?

Dearest Chantelle you know who you are, both of u.

Yall deserve everything good that comes your way, Be happy cuz not everyone has what you have That is.. ehm.. a boyfriend

~ns