.34.

I took a deep breath, I will go in right now and say goodbye to my friends, the guys who highlighted my senior year, made it the year that I met a boyband. I'd say goodbye to the guy i like so very much.

I walked in and the first thing I notice was the house's furniture covered white sheets, all packed up. It was strange to see that the house that I had spent most my evenings in. Even their guitars were sitting calmly in their boxes.

I see them all look at me, I know my expression is pained because the next thing I know is that I was pulled into a bear hug by them. I saw as hailey pull pete in a kiss, I'd spent all weekend here, helping them, spending all my time with lee, because my heart won't believe he was going away.

They were only going to NY. Maybe if we tried we could make it work. Pete approached me and gave me a sloppy grin.

"Thank you for making my best friend a bit civilised. And for Hailey.", He said as I patted him on the back,

"Thank you for bringing us food,", Dan said, My spiritual mentor. I did a slight bow

"Say hello to Maya for me.", I called out as he loaded his baggage into the car.

Noah placed a kiss on my cheek and told me that the next time we saw each other he would hand me my autograph book with all the autographs. It was silly, yet sweet.

My heart raced as Liam got closer, We had spent enough time together that we had said everything we had to.

"I was surprised when Angel called me and told me that you gave up on the job 4 months ago, You were babysitting us for free.", he mused.

I had called Angel and told her that I did not want to do the 'job' because now it was purely for a selfish reason, that I came here, and anyway doing the job for 2 months made me stingingly rich.

but again I hadn't told lee about those two months.

"Who told you about the job?", I asked, He knew, no reason to lie.

"Noah Cannot keep a secret.", I chuckled at that.

"I'll miss you."

a smile

"I'll miss you too much."

"Hey lee,"

"Yeah?"

"Just so you know, I like you too.",

He placed a gentle kiss and got into the car. It was so sad, I felt and knew that things would either thrive or dive, The probability of diving were stronger. My heart clenched as Hailey slumped further besides me. I turned to her and saw tears threatening to spill. I clenched her hand, she smiled gratefully. She had been through too much, she deserved pete.

Just like I deserved Lee.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

thrive or dive? lets jus say its gonna be a ride.

im so sorry they had to go but hey they have a life, lee signed a album, they've got work to do.

love yall.

~ns