*END*

Settling in for the new parents wasn't easy.. They had gotten used to the help from the hospital staff. They managed thankfully.

They sacrificed there sleep for it.

The baby boy was definitely a night owl. He'd spend his daylight doing nothing then being super cuddly and needy at night.

He also really loved yoongis voice. To the point where Yoongi read the hunger games out loud to keep the baby happy.

Yoongi swears he almost smiled and cooked.

His scent was settling a little bit. It of course wouldn't be fully settled till he was five, and his rank was assigned.
Lots of fruit with the undertones of wood and vanilla.

Speaking of scents, jung-suk loves to be scented. He really likes being surrounded by both Yoongi and hoseoks scents the most. The first night they were home they ended up making a super safe area in the middle of their bed for him to lay in so he'd be in their scents.

Fast forward a month. All they're close friends and family were gonna come over an meet the new addition to their little family.

Jung-suk wasn't making it easy. He had learned to use his legs and refused to let yoongi dress him, even when he gave in and sang to him.

Yoongi: fuck it. Your being naked, your grandma can dress you!

Hoseok; baby one, appa and abeoji zero.

Yoongi: just let me put pants on yooouuu.

Hoseok: maybe he wants a cuter outfit.

Yoongi: you really want to out him in the girl clothes huh?

Hoseok: they're cuter than boys clothes.

Yoongi: alright. You try.

Guess what?

Hoseok got it on him

Yoongi: you literally just added a headband.

Hoseok: it worked.

Yoongi: far play.

_-_-_

Yoongi was holding his son when the door bell rang.

Yoongi: Hoseok! I'm feeding him!

Hoseok: I'm on it!

Yoongi watched as the -somehow- energetic alpha made his way to their door.

Hoseok: eomma!

Ji-yu: hi hoba! Hi Yoongi! Kooka is getting some things and then he'll join us.

Hoseok: Is it only the two of you?

Ji-yu; yes. It's best to slowly come in, seeing as there's a newborn who's sensitive to scents.

Hoseok: oh right.. I forgot about that..

Ji-yu: did you also forget that your mate can get too overwhelmed if to many people are around?

Hoseok: oh.. Shit..

Yoongi: I don't think it'll be that bad.

Ji-yu had walked over to where Yoongi was sitting and placed her small hands on yoongis shoulders.

Ji-yu: ok.. May I see him?

Yoongi nodded and moved the blanked around to allow the older woman to see her grandchild.

Ji-yu: oh.. Isn't he just precious. Cutest baby I've ever seen

Yoongi: thank you.

Hoseok: damn eomma.. You didn't even praise Yoongi and he's beaming.

Ji-yu: Hoseok do you know how omegas work? I thought I taught you better.

Hoseok: eomma!

Yoongi: he only knows the stuff that's fun for him.

Hoseok: Yoongi!

Yoongi: that's hyung to you.

Jungkook: I left y'all alone for 5 minutes and y'all ganged up on Hoseok hyung.

Ji-yu: your big brother apparently doesn't know basic omega things. Like how sensitive they are after a baby is born. Or how much pride they have in their pups.

Yoongi: to think I married him.

Hoseok: this is bullying, hand me my son.

Yoongi: YOUR son?

Hoseok: yes.MY son.

Yoongi: no. Jungkook wanna hold him?

Jungkook: of course.

Yoongi: gentle with his head now.

Jungkook: he's so small..like Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi: he certainly didn't feel small.

Jungkook: cause he's still hoseok hyungs.

Hoseok: why is it gang up on Hoseok day?

Yoongi got up and walked to Hoseok and kissed his cheek.

Yoongi: we're joking.. But I'm sorry.

Forgetting his family was there, Hoseok nuzzled into Yoongi and kissed his neck.

Yoongi: hobi!

_-_-_

Everyone was they're now, Jung-suk was currently in Junki's arm.

Junki: I'm gonna spoil you~

Yoongi: hyuung

Junki: revenge.

Jiwoo: boys never grow up do they?

They all shrugged and changed the subject.

Eventually the baby got hungry and tired. So, Yoongi took him back and headed too his room.

Yoongi: you have so many people who love you already huh? ..not that theirs can compete with mine.