*26*

14 weeks.

How does one forget one of the most important and obvious parts of pregnancy? As in the weight gain and eventual bump.

Who knows.

All Yoongi knows is that he's been struggling for 10 minutes to button and zip his pants. These were his biggest pair... Not that it made a difference.

Didn't help that the reason he was getting a little more dressed up was because Hoseok and he were meeting up with both their parents.

As he was doing his 20th attempt he heard Hoseok knock at the door.

Yoongi: hm?

At his answer Hoseok opened the door and walked inside.

Hoseok: you ok?

Yoongi: no.. My stupid pants won't fit..

Hoseok:oh.. That's why I can't hear you complaining from the living room..

Yoongi:mhm..

Hoseok smiles and walks over to were Yoongi was laying.

Hoseok: makes sense.. Your 14 weeks now? Bound to start having a bump soon.. Especially since baby is the size of a peach.

Yoongi: I forgot you downloaded that app too.. Why toodddaay

Hoseok: you could always wear a nice skirt..

Yoongi: I don't have any.. And yours are too small..

Hoseok: hm.. Well.. How about we just invite our families over here and you can wear something more comfortable?

Yoongi: your my hero.

Hoseok: I'll go give the calls. You find something to wear.

Yoongi: ok.

_-_-_

As they were setting up snacks they heard the elevator ding, singling they're family was there.

Chae-young: hobi?

Hoseok: we're in the kitchen eomma!

The alpha made her way in with her husband and other two children following behind.

They quickly got their hugs in and as chae-young was making her way tords her son-in-law, the elevator did ged once again and a now 8 year old Hyunki made his way in. As you can predict, he was instantly on Yoongi giving his uncle a hug.

He may have been the first to notice the bump, considering he was a tall kid and  reached yoongis chest.

Then yoongis brother and sister in law, his dad, and his mom walked in.

So the get together began. They. all watched movies as the youngest couple finished up their lunch.

Surprisingly, yoongis mother had no snarky comments to say. She mainly focused on her "only" Grandchild.

Then lunch came. Everyone ate and socialised until Hoseok and Yoongi interrupted, ready to announce their pregnancy.

As soon as the words left their mouths, Hoseoks mother and father rejoiced, as this was gonna be their first grandchild and yoongis parents congratulated him.

Then there were the siblings. Jungkook was instantly on about how he was the first of their friend group to know, jiwoo was explaining how she was gonna make clothes for her future niece or nephew, and junki was smirking. Probably planning on how to spoil yoongis child rotten, just as the younger did to Hyunki.