*12*

While visiting Jiwoo at her apartment, the two future husbands were discussing were they could go buy their suits.

After 10 minutes of back and forth, the female alpha rolled her eyes and reminded them that she has a very successful clothing line that happens to have a ton of suits.

So the next day the spilt up, took some friends, and went shopping.

Hoseok took Jungkook, Namjoon, and his father to go with him.

Unfortunately, His Noona wanted to help Yoongi.. Probably to get to know her future brother in law better, so he didn't have her wisdom to help him.

It took a few hours.. And drinks.. For him to find the one he wanted.

. ...

Apparently Yoongi wanting to wear a suit as well was crazy talk.

He had brought Jin, Jimin, and his hyung with him... As well as his mother.

Why?

Because anxiety says you can't so no.

Fun right?

So, while Jiwoo was all for finding a suit for Yoongi, as well as the other boys with him.

His mother insisted on trying some dresses.

Now.. Hes not against wearing more "feminine" Clothes at all. But considering dresses tend to be more figures hugging..

He wasn't for that.

Ji-yu: you looks so pretty!

Yoongi: I mean... It's.. Cute.

Jiwoo, being able to tell right away that this wasn't it

Jiwoo: I gotch you Here, try this suit on.

So, with a few more clothing items and a having to shush his mother, they found what he was looking for.

Jiwoo: from the picture one if my coworkers sent me, you and Hoseok both have bowties

Jiwoo: from the picture one if my coworkers sent me, you and Hoseok both have bowties.. That's soulmate things right there.