*27*

16 weeks

They had waited another two weeks to tell their friends the news. Mainly because the last two weeks were spent planning and having jimins baby shower/gender reveal, and the couple didn't want to take away.

Although it was slightly harder to hide since the once small bump was now becoming more and more prominent as they go further into the second trimester.

So here they are, getting ready for dinner and movies at Jungkooks house.

Yoongi was just relieved that his new cloths still fit. Going for bigger than he needed was definitely a smart move - credit to Hoseok and Jiwoo.

As Yoongi was about to meet Hoseok at the elevator he felt something.. Weird.

Good weird.

Almost like butterflies in his stomach weird.

Exactly how Jimin described a baby kick.

Yoongi was almost instantly with Hoseok, wrapping his arms around the older, lifting himself up just a little.

Maybe he was tearing up.. Just a bit.

Hoseok: babe what's wrong!?

Yoongi: they're kicking.. Hobi they're kicking!

Hoseok instantly joined in yoongis tears and placed his hands on the small bump that held their child. He couldn't feel anything for at least 2 more weeks but he didn't care.

Hoseok: they are?

Yoongi: it's light but yeah... This is so surreal.. Holy shit.

Hoseok: yeah.. We're gonna have a baby.. It's still not setting in.

Yoongi: I understand.. We better go now huh?

Hoseok: that sounds good.. We're about to get drowned in hugs.. Especially you.

Hoseok was right. Before they started the movie they announced to their friends that in may they'll be parents. Taehyung was instantly on about photoshoot ideas and how he better be a baby sitter at some point. Jimin was squealing about how he wasn't alone. Jungkook was cocky because he knew first. Namjoon had his adorable surprised face. Jin had his sweet smile and huged Yoongi A LOT.