*15*

Their venue was filled with family and friends chatting away

The tables were decorated with white flowers and a single (fake, fire hazard) candles.

There was 15 minutes till the ceremony, people began finding their seats.

Despite the all the talking going on, everyone could here the best man's excitement from the back.

Who could blame him? His best friend is getting married and he was just told last night that another one of his best friends was willing to be his surrogate.

Yoongi: hyung.. I'm pretty sure everyone can here you.

Jin: but you looks so good!! I have to freak out!

Yoongi: no. We have to go start lining up!

_-_-_

As the music began playing and the decent down the isle began. Starting with their officiant. Then Hoseok and his father. Then their ensemble including: namjin, jiwoo and her husband, junki and his wife carrying his son, and then finally yoongi and his father.

Hoseok watched as his very soon to be father in law looked at Yoongi, then Hoseok and smiled.

Chung-hee: I hope you two live happily.

With that, the ceremony started. Tears were she'd and laughter was heard during their vows and ring exchange.

O: with the power vested in me, I pronounce you husbands. You may kiss your groom.

As if they read each others mind, they grabbed each others suit and and pulled the other close.

As their lips connected they heard everyone clap and celebrate.

_-skip to part because I'm in charge-_

The guest were surrounding the dance floor waiting for the newly weds first dance

The lights shut off and thecb room went almost silent, except for the foot steps seeming to be heading to the piano.

Then a single light turned in revealing yoongi sitting ok the piano bench, he took a deep breath and began playing.

(I would play that video now)

As the older played Hoseok walled across the dance floor and took his hand into his and they began their dance.

( ✨imagination ✨ I'm sorry I don't know how to write dancing 😭)

As the piano playing in the background came to an end and a new song began, people joined them on the floor and danced and gave personal congratulations.

As they were surrounded by friends dancing, the two could only focus on each other.

Hoseok: how are you doing, husband?

Yoongi: pretty well, how are you doing husband?

Hoseok: I just married the most beautiful man in the world. I'm very happy.

They leaned their foreheads together and just let themselves get lost in the happieness.

Then Jin interrupted them asking when he's becoming an uncle.

Yoongi: hyung.. Is this revenge for when I did this?

Jin: you bet. Anyway I'm gonna go eat all you cake.