*24*

They wouldn't admit it but they spent a good while just holding each other and crying.

Happy tears or course.

By the time they went to bed doctors appointment were made for Friday and announcement plans were made.

But, they planned to wait till the 2nd trimester to officially tell everyone, just to be safe.

_-_-_

Yoongi woke up first again, that's becoming w regular thing.. Unfortunately. When he woke up he could feel hoseoks hands perfectly placed on the spot where their child was.

He may have teared up but we don't have to mention that.

He also woke up before their alarm so he listened to it break the silence. He knew Hoseok was awake once the alpha had started rubbing his lower stomach.

Yoongi: morning.

Hoseok: morning..

Yoongi: gotta go to work..

Hoseok; don't wanna make the boss mad..

Yoongi; he can't be mad at me. I'm carrying his child.

Hoseok smiles and gets up.

Hoseok: you were right about needing to work. To close to TXT's comeback for me not to be there.

With that they got up and did their normal routine. Skin, hair, clothes, and food. Food took a little lo get because Hoseok wanted to make sure his mate wasn't eating anything bad.

First day if knowing about the baby and the alpha is already crazy.

Yoongi loves him so so much.