*20* pt2

Working at an office while a bored omega blows up your phone is a challenge.

Especially when you know what the older wants.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The elevator opened and revealed the usually bright apartment is strangly dark, minus a few candles.

The alpha may have forgot about the automatic curtains for like.. 6 years.

But that wasn't important right now, what was important was the beautiful man that was surely in his room.

Hoseok quickly opened the door causing the older to jump and drop his phone.

Yoongi: you could've warned me!

But that wasn't what Hoseok was focused on.

The omega had abandoned the button up plus pants and now was wearing a soft white robe that what too just above his knees, thin legs on full display.

Hoseok may have started drooling.

The alpha went forward to give his husband some sort of touch but was pushed away.

Yoongi: shower.

Hoseok: I'm just gonna get dirty again.

Yoongi: wash the other scents off you. I only want yours.

Hoseok: a little bossy for a tiny omega aren't you.

Yoongi: I'm in charge today Seok-ah.

Hoseok: oh.. Really now? You know, all I have to do is scent you and your helpless.

Yoongi: and all I have to do us untie my robe for you to act like a teenager. Go shower.

Hoseok sighed in defeat and headed to the bathroom, hearing the omegas giggles.

Once the alpha returned to the room he was only in a T-shirt and some boxers.

The two made eye contact and after a second were one each other.

Hoseoks hands slid up the orders thighs and eventually untied the robe and let it drop,revealing the orders real surprise.

Hoseok: fuck

Hoseok: fuck.. Of course you've got multiple layers of sexy.

Yoongi: that doesn't make sense.

Hoseok shrugged and began kissing the older again then slowly moved his hands up to yoongis chest.

In a flash hoseoks shirt and yoongis garment were on the floor as the omega sat on hoseoks lap.

Hoseok: wait- condom-

Yoongi: you don't need one.

And that's when it clicked.

The younger smirked and pulled the older down and began kissing his neck, soaking up the wonderful noises his husband was making.

Hoseok: I can't believe I didn't realize my little omega wanted to be bred~

Hoseok then re-marked the older's neck and enjoyed the loud moan in response to his comment.

Hoseok: I'm right aren't I? Does my omega want to have his alphas pups?

Yoongi let out a shakey yes and reunited their lips once again.

Hoseok: what happened to being in charge hm?

Yoongi: you try resisting your face.

Hoseok gave the older a big smile and the returned to his neck.

While Hoseok turned yoongis pale neck into different colors, the omega bagen removing the last piece of clothing between them.

As Hoseok began trying to prepare the older he realized something.

Hoseok: is this what you were doing while I was on my way home?

Yoongi:mhm.. Just put your dick in me..

Hoseok: your the one sitting on your lap love~

Yoongi: oh right..

Yoongi lifted himself up and little and as Hoseok helped, felt the alphas cock slowly fill him up.

The room quickly filled up with gasps and moans from both men as the older slowly moved his hips around.

As they went along their movements became faster and sloppier unti eventually hoseoks knot formed and filled the omega so much his lower abdomen distended slightly.

As they calmed down from the excitement they leaned their foreheads on each other and tried to even their breathing.

Hoseok: we're so dirty.. Gotta shower again..

Yoongi; at least you smell like me..