*13*

It's December 10th. Two days till their wedding.

They were making sure they had everything packed for their honeymoon or to bring to the venue tomorrow to decorate.

While finishing up the final "double" check, Hoseok felt his future husband wrap his husbands arm him.

Hoseok: happy?

Yoongi: Mhm..

Hoseok could feel the others smile against his back. Scent sweetening.

Yoongi:we're getting married~

Hoseok: two days to go love.

Yoongi: too long. Want to get married now.

By now, Hoseok had turned around to look at the older and his over exaggerated pout.

Hoseok: aawww. Your just gonna have to wait~

The omeha pout grew and he whinned.

Yoongi: but I wanna marry you nooowww...

Hoseok: you just want what comes after it. To be pampered and fucked all you want.

Yoongi: who doesn't want that?

Hoseok: asexuals.

Yoongi: I... Don't be smart with me!

Hoseok: hahaha... Love?

Yoongi: hm?

Hoseok: can I kiss you?

Yoongi: no.

Hoseok; oh.

Yoongi: yes. You can kiss me all you want.. You dork-

Hoseok quiets the other by connecting their lips.

And since apparently they have the hormones of teenagers, it escalated very quickly.

From a simple kiss, too laying on the couch with hands in each others hair. Then their shirts were off and hands travled their bodies. Then their pants were thrown on the floor.

And an hour later they were bare and sticky.

Usually they'd clean up and cuddle for a little while.. But they just looked at each other and loudly laughed.