*19*

Getting home after a long day and cuddling up with your alpha sounded really nice to Yoongi. So that's what he did.

Hoseok: tired?

Yoongi: exhausted.

Hoseok: I don't remember anything crazy today.. Except Jimin.

Yoongi: I'm just tired.. But I'll admit I really out of it after jiminie told me..

Hoseok: hm..

While Yoongi somehow dug deeper into the crook of Hoseoks neck, the younger was clearly trying to think.

When realization hit him, Hoseok let out an "oh no.. " And brought the other closer.

Yoongi: hm?

Hoseok: it's may..

Yoongi: mhm.. Why?

Hoseok: I think finding out about Jimin being pregnant.. While happy for him.. I think your omega part was reminded that we.. We would have had a baby now..

His voice cracked and tears started falling. He pulled Yoongi impossibly closer as the omega joined his emotional state.

They thought they were over this.. Over the crying and mourning..

Somehow they ended up on the floor..

When they came too, the three dogs were around them trying to make their parents feel better by licking all over their face.

An hour of crying seemed to have made them feel better..

Yoongi: still hurts..

Hoseok:I think it always will.. Maybe not to the point like now but.. Yeah..

Yoongi:.. Do you think it be wise if we agree to hangout at jins Saturday.. Since the whole thing is to celebrate the new baby..

Hoseok:I.. I honestly don't know...

They touched their foreheads together and took time to calm down.

Yoongi peaked opened his closed eyes to look at the clock.

Yoongi: should we order some food?

Hoseok: pizza?

Yoongi: your the boss~

Hoseok: that was horrible.

Yoongi: you love me~

Hoseok: I do to.

They gave each other a kiss and as Yoo gi walked away to order some food Hoseok stopped him.

Hoseok: hey..

Yoongi: hey?

Hoseok: what if.. Later in the year we start trying?

First shocked, yoongis faced turned to a shithead smirk look.

Yoongi: you wanna put your baby in all this~

Hoseok: I've done it before.

Yoongi: HOSEOK THAT'S HORRIBLE..

Hoseok: your laughing!