*6*

The first few weeks since then were so fucking hard. From waking up on the middle of the night from the nightmare of reliving the event, to starting too look at his body with disgust.

When Hoseok had mentioned postponing setting a wedding date even further.. Yoongi completely freaked out.

He'd already been having thoughts about how he failed.. How because he couldn't do the one thing he was supposed too..

He was afraid Hoseok didn't want him.

He knew these thoughts were dumb.. But they kept coming and wouldn't leave..

So when Hoseok said that.. The thoughts won..

Thankfully the alpha was quick to realize why Yoongi was freaking out..

Hoseok: no no no... That's not what I mean.. I just think that we should wait until we're.. How do  word this without sounding like a jerk.. .. Until we get through this..

.. It took an hour of scenting and sweet words to get his Yoongi back..

Pretty quick compared to the 5 hour cuddle session..

Thankfully not all was lost.

Being around their friends or talking about their wedding seemed to make the older happy.

Then when his future nephew spent the day, that had to be the happiest hoseok had seen the older in a while.

_-_-_

The 5th week since the sad event started by hoseok being woken up the middle of the night by yoongi shaking him.

Hoseok: yes love?..

Yoongi: I need to suggest something before I forget.

Hoseok: shoot.

Yoongi:.. I think I need to find help from professionals.. I'm so tired if this.. I just want to be happy again.. And maybe if I start doing therapy again.. It could help..

Hoseok: I think we both need that...