*33*

38 weeks

Hoseok watched the older as he was at on the ground placing baby outfits into their hospital bag.

Hoseok: what are you doing on the ground?

Yoongi: packing. Unlike someone.

With just three words Hoseok could tell what kind of mood his small husband was in. A bad one.

Hoseok was instantly on getting some ice cream and leftover steak. Yes that's what the older love the most currently.

Hoseok sat by the older and tried to lighten the mood by being cute. It kinda worked.

Hoseok: what's wrong? Your really worried all of a sudden..

Yoongi: oh I don't know.. Maybe because my due date is in less than two weeks.. He dropped, I'm probably nesting- all signs if labor starting soon.

Hoseok: well shit.. I brought you some food...

Yoongi: thank you...... Sorry.

Hoseok: what for?

Yoongi: im being an asshole... Right?

Hoseok: not really. Your understandably nervous.. I am too.. I'd be a pretty shitty mate if I got mad at you for that..

Yoongi: hobi..

Hoseok: yes?

Yoongi: I love you..

Hoseok: I love you too.. How about we pause packing and watch movies and play with the dogs? In sure they miss us.

Yoongi: that sounds nice.

_-_-_
39 weeks

Yoongi was writing some lyrics down when his stomach tightend painfully.

'Please just be a braxton hick.. '

It's wasn't. An hour later another hit. Then 30 minutes later another. And by lunch, they were consistently hitting at every 20 minutes.

He began carefully making his way to Hoseoks office, keeping close to the wall in case another contraction hits before he's there. The aching in his back was worse than ever, causing him to walk slower.

Thankfully he was passing by Namjoon when another one hit. It took no words to explain what was going on, tha alpha was instantly on helping his friend stay standing and held him.

Namjoon: I'll walk with you hyung.

Yoongi: thank you..

Appearantly by walk the alpha meant carry. Not that Yoongi was complaining, it would make everything quicker.

Namjoon: thankfully I was on my way to Hoseok hyungs office too huh?

Yoongi: yeah.. Thank you joon..

Namjoon: your welcome. How are you doing? As in how far apart are they?

Yoongi: they're 20 minutes apart and last about 30 seconds..

Namjoon: oh so your only in early labor?

Yoongi: Mhm.. We're you with Jimin?

Namjoon: no.. Jin was and he called me.

Yoongi: ah.. How much father? I can't see everyone your head.

Namjoon: like.. 30 seconds.

Yoongi: thank god.. Um.. Please don't tell anyone but Jin hyung.. Me and Hoseok want to save visiting time for when we're settled at home.

Namjoon: ok... We're here.

Yoongi: yay..

Namjoon let the older down and opened the door, letting the omega go before him.

Hoseok: hi hyung! Hi Namjoon!

Instead of answering Yoongi just made his way to his alpha and barried his nose into the youngers neck.

Hoseok: oh ok.. What's wrong? Did he get hurt!?

Namjoon: no um-

Yoongi: baby's coming hobi..