*2*

Planning an event like a wedding isn't easy.

It's quite hard actually.. Especially when a certain overbearing mother insisted she'd help..

By that, she wants her dream wedding for her son.

She ment well.. But considering she expects first it to be almost completely planned even though Yoongi has only been engaged for three weeks..

He only had a photographer hired..

Yoongi: eomma I know your excited but please.. It's been 3 weeks.. I'm not the flash.. I'm not you, I haven't planned my wedding since I was three... I love you.

Ji-yu: I love you too.

Yoongi: goodbye.

Yoongi: HOBI! is it too late to not tell my mom?

Hoseok: a little bit.. That bad?

Yoongi: I can't find twelve hours without her asking for the date.. We haven't even decided the theme yet.. I'm tired..

Hoseok: it is a Wednesday evening... How about another pamper bath?

Yoongi: I have to cook-

Hoseok: we can get take out. My sweetheart is tired and stressed, he comes first.

Hoseok was messaging the older while whispering in his ear.

Yoongi: god.. I love you so much..

Hoseok: come on~ let me treat you.

Yoongi: m'k..

_-_-_in the bath_-_-_

The room was filled with steam as Yoongi was leaned up against Hoseok, just soaking.

Hoseok: hey.. I think I have a theme idea...

Yoongi: hm? Do tell..

Hoseok: well.. We both love music.. How about a music based ceremony? Maybe we could end the party with a song we wrote together as we dance.

Yoongi: hobi.. That's perfect!

Hoseok: I knew you'd like it.. Makes me happy to see your smile..

Yoongi: how long have you had that idea?

Hoseok: a little bit.. Sorry for only bringing it up now..

Yoongi: don't apologize. I love it hobi.. We could decorate it with classical music. Records.... Maybe you could do a dance for all of us...

Hoseok: you'd like that?

Yoongi: very much.. I love watching you dance...Hobi..

Hoseok: hm?

Yoongi:... Kookie better be the flower boy.

Hoseok: hehe hahaha... Yeah?

Yoongi: yes. If he agress we already have the best ceremony ever in the bag!

Hoseok: I don't care.. Hyunki as the ring boy?

Yoongi: of course. Technically my brother would have to help him.. But yeah.

Hoseok: who knew a bath in a Wednesday evening would give you inspiration?

Yoongi: I don't know..  Namjoon wrote a legendary song by watching a leaf, so anythings possible.