*9*

The walk was nice.

It was slowly turning into autumn, the once scorching days were cooling and becoming windy as the leaves changed colors.

As they walked through the park, dogs with them, they heard lots of people chatting, children laughing, and dogs barking.

Hoseok: what was your dream about? Had to be good.

Yoongi:.. You'll think I'm crazy.

Hoseok: I already know you aren't

Yoongi: .. It wasn't a happy dream.. Not a sad one either... It gave me closure..

Hoseok: how so?

Yoongi: It started in a field, surrounded by trees and covered in bunnies.. For a few minutes I was alone, then I heard a child's laugh. When I found the source.. It was a little boy.. Even though I saw his face clearly.. It's a blur.. I asked where his parents were... And he pointed at me and said that I was his parent.. After that it's a little blurry.. Then towards the end the child said he was sorry for leaving.. That he didn't want to.. But he promised to be back.. He really wanted to meet us in person.. .. Then I woke up.. And I felt free.. Free from the guilt...

Hoseok: I'm so proud of of you.

Yoongi: why? Because I had a dream?

Hoseok: no.. Because you made either through something you originally thought you couldn't. I know you aren't gonna be the same for a while.. That's ok. I love you for being Yoongi.

Yoongi: god.. Don't make me cry in public you jerk.

Hoseok: hahahaha!

Healing.

Everything was healing.