*25*

Appointment day!

It was about two hours till the appointment, so the best thing to do was to head there.

So, Yoongi was making his way to hoseoks office.

When he opened the familer doors he saw his husband look and light up.

Hoseok: hi hyung!

Yoongi: hey hobi.. Hi Sam. Um, we have to go.

Hoseok: oh right.. Um whens the appointment?

Yoongi: 1:30.

Hoseoks face went from happy to wide eyes.

Hoseok: shit.

Yoongi: what?

Sam: he has a meeting with some international companies hoping to sponsor Namjoon hyung..

Yoongi:oh..

Hoseok: can it be moved?

Sam shakes his head, obviously guilty.

The young beta was the only other person who knew, simply because it would be easier for the job.

Hoseok: fuuuuck.. I can't miss this appointment.. But that sponsorship is really important...

Yoongi: it's ok hobi..

Hoseok: no it's not.. This is the first appointment.. I-

Yoongi: ssh.. Let's make this positive! I'll record anything important and we can have that as a more private moment.

Hoseok: but.. I wanna be there..

Yoongi: you can call me when your done! But I really need to go now..

_-_-_

Walking in to the white waiting room, Yoongi took a seat and was instantly on his phone hoping to pass the time.

He'd gotten there early, about 15 minutes to be a little more specific.

He checked his notifications and eventually landed in Instagram, where he saw Jimin's baby update account and more of his friends accounts. All private ones of course.

"Jung?"

Oh right.. Name change.

Yoongi stands up and follows the nurse to a room.

Once he enters the room they do the normal first appointment things such as confirming the pregnancy, which was very much real, then they check up on yoongis overall health and history. They did blood pressure and weight and left the rest for his doctor.

By "the rest" That meant the fun stuff, ultrasound, estimating what week, and a few body checks.

After a few minutes the doctor came in, she was a shorter, but older beta.

Dr: hello!

Yoongi: hi.

She proceeded to introduce herself as. Dr.Kim, and instead of immediately starting the appointment she started small talk. Yoongi assumed she did this to make him more comfortable, he appreciated it.

Dr. Kim: alright! We're finished with the boring stuff. Ready for the fun stuff?

Yoongi: yeah..

The older women instructs him to lay down and pull up his shirt. She gives him a warning about the gel being cold.

She was right. Kinda chilly.

As she was explaining the next part if an ultrasound, yoongis phone went off.

Yoongi: .. Yep it's my husband.. Sorry.

Dr. Kim: your fine!

Yoongi answers the call, which turns out to be face time.

Hoseok: did I miss anything

Yoongi: no, we're just getting to the fun part.

Hoseok: oh thank god.. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there.

Yoongi: it's ok hobi. Things happen.

Hoseok: I still feel bad

Dr. Kim: your just in time.

Hoseok: that's our doctor I'm assuming?

Yoongi: correct. I'm gonna switch the camera around k?

Hoseok: ok.

Yoongi flipped his camera to allow Hoseok to see the tiny screen.

Dr. Kim: this is the best way to tell how far along you are.

She begins rubbing the wand across where the gel is and everyones eyes on the screen.

After a few long seconds the screen turned into the grey, white, and black screen everyone is familiar with.

Then the baby showed up.

Dr. Kim: there they are.

Hoseok:holy shit..

Yoongi: .. I was expecting a dot..

Dr

Dr. Kim: nope! That's the first month or two.. We're gonna assume your around 10-12 weeks. We'll do some other things to get more exact of course.

12 weeks..

Yoongi: if that's at least a 10 week baby why did my test always turn negative?

Dr. Kim: hm... A good chance the brand your using was wonky or you just have some bad luck with false negatives.

Yoongi: story of my life... Hobi?

Hoseoks broken voice came through the phone.

Hoseok: I'm fine..

Yoongi: happy?

Hoseok: yeah..

Dr. Kim: wanna try to look for  heartbeat?

They both shake their heads yes frantically.

Dr. Kim: all right then.. Give me just a second.

The the fast paced heart beat filled the room.

That's when Yoongi joined Hoseoks crying.