Memories

The boys stood there thinking after you had explained everything to them. 

"Also, I wasn't supposed to tell you guys any of this...Rina told me not to.." They all exchanged looks between each other. 

"He has been acting a little strange, don't you think so?"Namjoon asked and continued to speak again, "On the mission we were on...he- he just seemed different, no?" he questioned his statement.

 "Is he after anything? maybe the ring?"You asked. You guys continued to talk and eventually started walking and ended up in the headquarter gardens. 

The garden is beautiful  You thought to yourself. A beautiful crystal blue colored pond layed upon the garden as birds chirped romantically on the tree branches. The sun starting to rise over the horizon. You made your way to the pond and carefully examined the flowers. Sacred Lotus... You knew the flower. Growing up your parents always had a garden in the back. There always used to be a pond full of sacred lotus in the back, the only difference was that the pond that you used to have had a small fountain and some Japanese gold fish. You dropped your head tried to remember all the memories you had with your parents but you could barely remember anything. It was as if someone had erased your memories of your parents. You let out a sigh and studied the beautiful lotus colors, a smile formed on your lips as you took a deep breath in. I promise to find you guys soon, no matter where you are...You closed your eyes and imagined your parents faces. Their beautiful smiles slowly faded into the darkness as you layed down on the the grass. You looked straight up in the sky as the shade grew brighter and brighter by each second. You reached your hand out to the sky and looked at the ring. The sun shining on the ring brightly as the colors glimmered along with the sun. 

"Hey, enjoying the garden I see?"Jin spoke as he made his way and layed next to you. "It really is beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah" you replied back bringing your hand back down and now resting it behind your head. 

"Um about the confession yesterday.." he was at a loss of words

"It's okay, It was going to happen sooner or later." You gave him a reassuring smile. 

"You don't really have to choose one of us, but I'm not sure what the others think. Maybe in the future..I just have a really weird gut feeling, maybe something might happen..I don't know what I'm even saying anymore. It just feels off. Perhaps with the whole mafia war thing or so or like with everyone. Maybe something bad..I dunno." He looked back up at the sky. You let out a chuckle then spoke again, "Indeed, it made no sense whatsoever." You let out a chuckle and you guys continued talking. 

Soon after Hoseok made his way to you and layed down next to you. "Hey guys," he spoke as he got comfortable, "What we talking about here?" 

"Just...stuff," Just then it hit you, "Can you give me training?" you asked out of the blue. 

"Training? You mean as if fighting training?" Hoseok asked as he sat glanced from the flower to flower. 

"Yeah, you know weapons, fighting, things like that," you sat up and looked at him. 

"Just kick people where the sun doesn't shine and you'll be fine," Hoseok commented, letting out a chuckle. 

"I don't mind," Jin said as he got up on his feet and stretched. 

"Well then, I'll inform the boys and we'll get you ready," and with that Jin left you and Hoseok.

"My idea wasn't bad either you know.." Hoseok spoke as he ruffled his hair, " But you do you." You both laughed together and continued talking enjoying the early morning view.  

They make me feel so safe. I wonder if I'll ever be able to choose just one of them...