Traitor

You drove your way to the location that was sent to you and Hoseok. It was an rural place, the next store was probably a good mile or two away. You let out a sigh as you parked the car into the parking lot. You saw someone pull up by your car knocking on your window.

"Glad you made it alive." I.N from Stray kids spoke as you opened the car door making your way out.

"Hm, guess you were alerted too huh?" You leaned against the car crossing your arms while thinking.

How can someone know about where we were? It was highly impossible to find out where our hiding location was. Not only that, no one would shoot up a neighborhood like that. It was a normal place. No crime, no murder, no nothing. Now not only the other groups know- the police is informed about this as well. This means trouble from both sides. You bit your lower lip as you got lost in your thoughts.

Unless, if someone from the groups...You looked up to see the rest of the members pulling up- No, they wouldn't.

"Now what?" Namjoon spoke letting out a sigh, "No hideouts, no place to go."

"Now we fight." You clenched your jaw looking up at him.

His eyes widened as he tried to speak up, but no words came out of his mouth. He looked at the ground and put his fingers on the nape of his nose as he started thinking of what to do next.

"Its not too sudden. Think about it-There is no other choice now. We have to fight. How long are we going to keep running away or how long are we going to keep hiding? We're out of options now. We have to fight, that's our only way to get out alive." You spoke up narrowing your eyes.

"I'm afraid shes right." Jin spoke as he walked over to you, "There are no more options, we'll have to fight at some point."

Jungkook walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder agreeing with you. Stray kids made their way to you and stood behind you, agreeing with you as well.

"Fine then. We fight. This is it now." Namjoon spoke looking up at the night sky, "No more hiding. Also I bought some clothes, they're in the trunk. I need everyone to change, and make sure to put on the bulletproof vest. "

Everyone took their clothes and got changed. You all met once again in the parking lot. Everyone was dressed in black clothes, yet they were all different. Some had tighter pants while others had loose kinds, some had full sleeves with some others didn't.

"We have to get going soon, everyone ready?" Namjoon asked looking around. 

"Well, speaking on that note. How did they find out?" Bang Chan asked looking at everyone.

"I was wondering the same thing earlier. It's a traitor, either Bang Pd...or one of us." You spoke up eyeing them all.

"Well, well, well. What a shocker. Everyone's here? Well, I suppose you solved the puzzle. It is I, the one and only, your dearest traitor."

You turned around to see where the voice was coming from. Bang Pd. I should have known, the way he looked at the ring. Dammit!

He pulled up with a bunch of other armed men, not only armed but muscular too. Everyone stood next to you, trying to protect you. More trucks and cars pulled up as more men jumped out. You stood there with the boys looking at them. You were outnumbered. You can drive off but there is no guarantee you can escape that way either.

"Damn you." Namjoon spoke as he gritted his teeth.

Jungkook pulled out a gun and cocked the trigger back pointing at the other men. You did the same and so did everyone on your side.

"Get them." Bang Pd ordered the boys as they ran up to you.

Everyone eventually started fighting, no sign of giving up. You pulled out the knife you took from earlier and slashed a girl in the stomach, you turned over and cut another's arm and kicked someone else.

* * *

It's been fifteen minutes and everyone already seemed worn out. Dead bodies were scattered here and there. The metallic smell of blood was everywhere. Somehow Bang Pd sneakily made his way behind you without you noticing. He quickly put his arm around your neck holding it tight and put a gun against the side of your head, "You may stop now!" He yelled as you felt him smirking.

The boys stopped fighting and everyone's attention went towards you. "One move closer and I'll blast her brain off." He spoke as he held on tighter.

"Do it." The boys eyes widened as you challenged Pd, "Do it! I bet you don't have the guts to!" You smirked as you realized you had angered him. But what you also knew was that he needed you. He needed you to get to the ring. He needed you to save his life. "Five weeks, five weeks to pay off your debts." You laughed as you continued to speak,"If you don't get your life together in the next five weeks you'll die. You'll die of a horrid death, a painful death. Do these words ring any clues?"