Final

You and Jin got back into the van as everyone waited for an answer from you.

"So..?" Namjoon asked as he exchanged glances between you and Jin.

"Well it went fine, he barely asked any questions. I have him approximately 94.45% of the company since he insisted he didn't want all of it. The rest, I just transferred it onto the ring." You reply settling back in your seat.

"He seemed like quite a gentleman, and had some looks too, not as many as me though. I suppose we can guess that Ms. Y/n over here, probably did take a fancy of him at some point." Jin replied taking out his phone, "See?" He held up a picture of you and him talking.

"Cheating on me? I see how it is." The ring spoke pulling up a crying emoji on the holograph.

"Well what's his name?" Taehyung asked staring at the picture, "Not asking with any wrong intentions."

"Hey hey! How did you get that picture?" You asked trying to snatch away his phone.

But unfortunately he was too quick, he pulled it away as soon as you tried to reach for it. With a smirk he replied, "No, no. Not happening. With just a click of this button, it's now turned off."

"I'm turned on." Yoongi spoke up, for a few seconds you heard crickets chirping, but all you heard afterwards was the boys complaining saying "Ew, nasty, gross, get a life."

"Leave it to me" the ring spoke through all the drama.

Soon Jin's phone unlocked itself and went onto the picture but once again Jin turned it off, but the ring turned it back on. Turned off, turned on, turned off, turned on, it kept going forever until the phone no longer turned on.

"You destroyed my phone!" Jin exclaimed while continuously trying to turn on the phone.

"No you. Plus, it's not my fault you have a crappy phone. I mean, just take a look at me- so elegant, beautiful, smart, sexy, how can one prefer something other than a smart technology like me." The ring spoke back.

Okay, so we're in middle of a huge war and these two are arguing over looks and technology. Of course, what else can I expect?

Vroom!

Crash!

Everyone's attention quickly went to the side where a motorcycle had crashed into a company van. Quickly stopping the car, Namjoon put up his fist signaling you guys to take caution. 

"I'll go check it out," He spoke before leaving the van.

"It could be dangerous, I suggest I go. After all, this is all because of me." You spoke up wanting to stop Namjoon.

He smiled turning around looking at you, "No, our priority is to take care of you. You have bought us back together," He pauses before speaking again, "We chose to do this, don't think of yourself a burden."

Without hesitating you also jumped out the van.

" What are you-"

You cut him off, "I know, and at this point, my priority is to keep all of my close ones protected."

You walked ahead as he just let out a little smile which quickly disappeared as he made his way to the crash site.

The person involved was laying on the floor, you looked at Namjoon and then back at the person. Slowly you removed the helmet off the person's head.