Boba Run

You woke up and smiled. Yes smiled. You gout out off your bed and went to the window enjoying the view. You knew you had to get ready but it's a boba date. So you knew you were going to take your time. You stretched your arms and then relaxed after a while. "Y/n here, wear these." You were taken aback with his sudden appearance. But the real question is, how do they know what size clothes you wear? Is that like online? Like do they check your recent purchases and just get whatever size that was...? Or do they check your clothes when you are sleeping? Like what the heck!? 

" Uhmm, yeah thanks...by the way, how do you know what size clothes I need and everything. And where do you get them from?" you asked. " It's a secret princess." He smiles and leaves closing the door behind him. You sigh not getting the answer. You made your way to the bathroom. Dang  you thought. Are all mafia this rich. Might as well marry one haha. What a funny joke. You got in the shower. 

After some time you got out and wore your clothes and made your way out of the room. You waited there for him to come out but he was taking so long. You decided to watch some tv and waste some time. After half an hour or so he walks out. "Well, about time you returned." You spoke. "Can't blame me. It was my shower, just so perfect." he replied. You sighed and made your way down the skyscraper through a elevator. After reaching the ground you got in the car. "Finally the ground. I missed it so much. Now I can finally breath in peace." You said as you put on your seat belt. "Well, get used to it then." he spoke after your comment and started driving. 

After a few minutes you guys arrived at the cafe. What a story ...you thought.  Imagine being taken by mafia and just going to a cafe to get bubble tea. You guys went inside the cafe and ordered your drinks. You guys sat down and started taking about whatever came to your mind to keep busy while waiting for the drinks. 

After a few minutes the drinks came and you guys happily enjoyed your drink. Meanwhile as he kept on taking you decided to come up with a plan to run away. "Um, hey? Do you mind if I use the bathroom?" You asked him, "Go ahead." he said. With that you got up and left for the bathroom. You decided to stay in there until the cafe becomes crowded.  Usually around 2:00 pm it gets busy. It was currently 2:10 pm so you waited in the bathroom for about three minutes then left. You were walking behind a group of girls and made you way out the cafe. You started running as soon as you got out. 

Your best hopes are that BTS somehow finds you and takes you back.