(Un)Necessary

They were all staring at you in awe.

"What?" You asked them.

"Nothing" J-hope replied.

"Y/n come with me." Namjoon demanded, well not exactly demanded but he sounded a little stern. Only he was wearing a suit. Everyone else wore normal clothes you would always wear. You quietly followed him, but the rest of the boys just quietly talked about how cute you looked.

"Sit down." You quickly followed what he told you to do.

"Here, fill this out." He told you after handing you a paper and a pen.

You were filling out normal things such name, gender, age, until you read one question. "Are you a virgin?...Is this necessary?" You asked.

"Well if you don't know there's always other ways to check.." he replied with a smirk forming on his face.

"No thank you," you replied quickly and circled yes. After you filled it out, you gave it to Namjoon.

He looked at the form and smiled,"Hm, so you are a virgin after all." He looked at you. Did he really have to say that out loud? You thought to yourself wanting to jump off a cliff at this point.

"So do you have any electronics on you?" he asked.

Of course you shook your head to a no but you did- you hid your phone in your hands, in the sleeves of the hoodie. The sweater was big enough to cover your arms. But just then yoongi checked you. He grabbed the phone out of your hand and gave it to Namjoon.

"Whats the password?" he asked.

"Face ID" you smiled. You smiled knowing that you had turned off face ID.

"Dumbass there is no face ID, you turned it off." Namjoon quickly replied.

"Whats the password, stop making everything so hard." Taehyung spoke.

"6969" you said giggling. You quickly got up and ran to the doors. But sadly someone grabbed you by the waist and put you back on the chair.

"Dude...what is goddamn password!?." You tell him your password and he starts going through your phone. He was typing something and after a while he spoke up.

"Dismissed, everyone go.....except you." You continued siting in the chair until everyone left.

"Come here" he demanded probably glaring right through your soul. You looked at him. A smirk still plastered on his face. You went and stood next to him. "Sit" he demanded and patted his lap.

"I-I...." you were at a loss of words.

"Sit" he demanded again but more sternly. You sat onto his lap, he slid his one of his hands onto your waist. The other caressing your cheek. "You know, we own you now. Do as we say or you will pay the price." He said. You just looked into his eyes with a shook(jungshook) expression, but slowly softened your eyes.

"Yes...." you said quietly.

"That's master to you." You looked at him again.

"Ok ok fine, Namjoon"he said and you sighed. Just then someone knocked onto the door.

"Come in" Namjoon spoke clearly annoyed.

"This lady tried to escape .." you looked at the lady he was talking about. She already had bruises and cuts.

"Finish her then" he sternly demanded the guy. The guy left with the lady.

"W-what did you mean by finish her? Did you perhaps mean kill her...?" you asked half concerned and half scared yet curious.

"Yes, see? My little kitten, you're learning." He said as he caressed your cheek. He then traced his finger down, down to about your collar bone. Then he grabbed your waist and arms causing you to not be able to escape. He moved you onto the desk. He got up and put his arms on either side of your body. He leaned closer and closer. You closed your eyes not knowing what he was going to do next. You felt his thick lips pressing against your collar bone. You bit your bottom lip. He was sucking on your collar bone.

"N-namjoon" You spoke up not wanting any of this.

"You saying that makes me more into you." he moves his location and goes to your neck. You tilt it back not knowing whether you felt pleasure or pain. Just as you were about to call him to stop someone came barging through the door.

"Hey! What are you doing?" You turned your head around to see Jimin standing there.

"Did you have to interrupt?" Namjoon spoke back.

You got off the table and looked down. Jimin came up to you and pulled the sweater down a little more than it already was. Some of your cleavage was shown. He grabbed your wrist and ran out the door.