This...

You kept running trying to get as far as possible. You decided to stop at the most populated place. You looked at the small shops as you walked by blending in the crowd. You knew you were going to be safe here. In case anything happened you had a whole crowd to help you. You continued walking and walking.

After a few minutes you felt someone's hand on your shoulder. You thought it was some pervert trying to impress you, get your attention or something. So you turned around just to be shook at who you were looking at. "Hoseok!" You screamed and gave him a tight hug. "I see you missed me- us." He replied and returned the favor by hugging you back. "We can't talk here though." He said and broke the hug.

You broke the hug and proceeded to follow him, wherever he was taking you.  You guys got into a small ally where you met the rest of BTS. You gave them all a hug as they returned the favor. It felt nice being back with the boys. But...why?  You gave them a warm smile as you guys continued walking. 

A hour or so passed by as you guys continued walking and walking. "How much longer? How long do we have to keep walking?" You whined. "I dunno, want a piggy back?" Jimin asked you out of nowhere. Then of course as always the boys started arguing again about who was going to give you a piggy back ride. "Hop on." Yoongi told you. Unfortunately he was the only one not arguing with the rest. But honestly he did the right thing, who wants to waste energy, right? You got on his back. "You're very light lady." Yoongi told you as he walked away leaving the rest of the group behind.

The boys quickly noticed and ran after you guys continuing to fight and whine about the piggy back ride. "This is why you bring a car." you told them. At this time taehyung was on namjoon's back getting a piggy back ride and hoseok was on jungkook's back. "Aw come on jin hyung please!" Jimin was trying to convince jin to give him a piggy back but jin being the guy he is of course said no. "A no is a no! You and jungkook are some real fat kids or should I say pigs! Do you really think I'm going to let you break my beautiful spinal cord? Hell to the no!" Jin answered back. The rest of you just laughed at their bickering. "Don't worry next time we will." Yoongi said as he let out a sigh. Clearly he was so done with the boys. But you guys continued your way through the city. 

"What if they catch us?" You asked. "They won't, plus this is a populated place even if they wanted they couldn't attack us. There are many undercover cops and other special agents roaming around. For example onto your right, take a look." You looked to the right as Namjoon suggested and he was right.  They were keeping a close eye on all the people. "So we're safe...for now?" You asked him if it wasn't already clear enough. "Mm-Hmm." He hummed in response. With that you guys stopped at a some street vendors to get some food.

It was going to be a long day...