After'Bath'

You followed him to his room. His room was big and beautiful.

"This is our room now

"This is our room now." He said as he smirked.

"Wait....you mean-" 

"Yes" he cut you off, "You and me. Now I just gotta tell Namjoon about this....Welp anyways, the bathroom is right here." He opened the door and let you in.

You got in the bathroom

You got in the bathroom. It was so huge and beautiful. "Have fun." he said and left. 

* * *

You started the water and let it run until a certain point. Then you stopped the water and took off your clothes and got it. You threw in some bath bombs you found and rose petals. It was warm and relaxing. You were so relaxed, maybe you got a little too relaxed. You fell asleep.

Jungkook's Pov

"Joonie hyung! I wanted to tell you that y/n was going to share a room with me." As soon as I said that all eyes were on me. "Pardon?" He asked.  "I said y/n and I are sharing a room."

"You can't." he simply said. 

"What? But why!?" I started whining. 

"Well because one, it hasn't been decided, two, god knows what perverted things you might do."

"Bu-" I tried speaking. 

"No buts" he cut me off. I sighed. 

"Well I mean there are seven of us and there are seven days...." Jiminnie hyung said. 

"No that's too much moving around and stuff." I claimed. 

"He's right."hobi hyung agreed.

 "Fine."Namjoon  said at last. "You two can share." he told me. I smiled brightly.

* * *

I got to my room realizing y/n was probably still in the bathroom. I got curious so twisted the knob. It was unlocked. I got in to see y/n sleeping in the bathtub.

Your POV

You were sleeping until you heard the door closing. You woke up to see jungkook there. Your eyes widened. "Shit.." You mumbled under your breath. He smirked and came closer. "No! Jungkook stop!" he kept walking closer and closer. "Jungkook!" You yelled but he didn't seem to care. He finally stopped next to the cushion thing. He started taking off his belt. Then he moved to his shirt. I blushed as I saw him throw the shirt on the cushion. You saw his abs and were amazed.

 "Wow....." You mumbled. 

" Sexy right?" he said with a smirky grin. He then moved to his pants. 

"No!!!" you quickly turned around and covered your face with your hands. You felt another presence close to you. You turned around to see jungkook in front of you. 

" Like what you see?" He said lusciously. He moved closer. At this point your skin was touching. You felt more heat rise up to your cheeks. "Haha, you look like a tomato!" He spoke up laughing.

 "Its not funny!!!" you claimed wanting to cuss him out.

He just came more closer, your lips almost touching. You put your hands on his chest so he would stop. He gave a smug face and went back to where he was before. He put his elbows on the sides of the tub resting them there, as he still stared at you lusciously. You felt uncomfortable.

" JIMIN!! NAMJOON! JIN!!!-" You yelled so you could get the boys to get Jungkook out. 

"Why are you calling them!?" he yelled. 

"So you can leave!" You yelled back. 

"Well do you want them to see you naked?" he asked. 

"The hell! NO!" You exclaimed. 

"Exactly shut up then." He spoke up closing his eyes. 

"JIN HELP!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. Jungkook quickly made his way through the water and to you. He pinned both your hands against the wall, and he put his other hand on your mouth. Just as you were gonna bite his hand off, Jin came bursting through the door. 

"The heck is going on here!?" he yelled while questioning the both of you. 

"HELP ME!" you managed to say after jungkook backed away. 

"Yah! Kook! What do you think you're doing?" he asked jungkook.

 "Chill old one, I was just having some fun, we enjoyed it." He said while pointing at us. 

"NO, YOU enjoyed it, NOT ME" you replied back. Jin then grabbed jungkook's ears and told him to get out. With that Jin left him, jungkook made his way out the tub you turned around as he slid a towel on his waist. "See ya in a bit princess." With that he also left. You got out of the tub and put a towel around you.

Just then it just hit you, you had no clothes. "Jungkook?" you asked hoping he was in the room. 

"Yeah?" he called back " 

"I dont have clothes...Can I borrow yours?" With that you heard the drawers opening and closing. He knocked on the door. You opened the door a little. He passed you the clothes. You grabbed them and quickly changed.

It was a hoodie, only a hoodie. It was rather short but it was still better than wearing nothing. But you had to be careful, one wrong move and you would be flashing. With that you walked out and threw your old clothes in the basket. 

"Wow...you really turn me on." You turned around to see Jin sitting with jungkook, both looking at you. 

"And you tell me not to say that stuff." Jungkook spoke up trying to make a point.

After them bickering a little you three went downstairs.

All eyes were on you as they all stared in awe.