Confession

You were sitting in your room watching the TV. You saw the news about how many places were destroyed probably due to the mafia wars. Just then Rina walked in, "Hey Y/n, I wanted to talk to you." She said as she locked the door behind her. "I know you were kidnapped, I came here to offer you some help." She sat down on the edge of the bed. "What do you mean?" You asked as if it wasn't clear enough. "You know what I'm talking about." She let out a sigh before continuing to speak again. "The boys have gone out as you know, I'm assuming they won't be back anytime soon. It's best to run away at night, after all many workers are asleep except the guards. But I'll help you through that."she explained. You were happy, this was your chance to get away from all of this mess. "Well then, I'll bring you a bag with some clothes and some food." she smiled as she got up. "See you later at night."she was about to walk out but you stopped her. "Why are you willing to help me though?"she stopped in her tracks and turned around. "Just like you I was also kidnapped. I don't want the same thing to happen to you..."she made her way to you once again. "You see, I was working one day when I saw something disturbing. I ran to go to the police but I was caught. He held onto me for no apparent reason, they tortured me as time went on. Then he started growing too attached to me and then later he forced me to love him back. Now I'm married to him, and living my life here, as his wife. I still have a fear that one day he might kill me but I can't run away..."she stopped talking as she removed her cardigan, dark bruises sat on her skin. She turned around and there was a large scar sitting on the back of her shoulder blade. You covered your mouth in shock as you examined the scar. "It must've hurt so bad..."you were unable to get any other words out of your mouth. "Also, don't tell anyone about this, no one. Not even the boys..."she seemed worried. "I must go now, rest up."with that she walked out closing the door behind her.

It was half past eleven and at this time Rina was now in your room as she explained what she had packed in the bag. "Clothes, flash-light, food, pepper spray just in case..."she talked to herself as she made sure she got everything in the bag. You felt happy that you could once again return to your old life, but somehow it felt wrong. You felt guilty for running away, But why? Why does it feel so wrong? Have I gotten too attached to them? Have I fallen in love? You snapped out of your thoughts as you saw Rina shaking her hand in front of you, "Hello? Earth to Y/n?" you gave her a quick smile indicating that you were focused on her now. "Let's go, shall we?"you clenched your fists, "I can't, It feels wrong. After all they've done I just cant go! I'm sorry but, I don't want to leave the boys. They could have killed me and took the ring and tried hacking into it, but they didn't. They supported me and helped me through things. They could have sold me to someone for money but they didn't. I can't go Rina, I'm sorry." Just then the door opened and you eyes landed on the boys. "You're back.." Rina said as she stood there with her eyes opened. The boys seemed confused on what was going on. "W-were you trying to r-run away?" Yoongi stuttered while speaking. "It's not what it looks like-" Rina tried to speak up but Bang Pd just went up to her and slapped her. Before you could say anything Yoongi grabbed you by your arm and forced you to go along with him as the boys followed. You guys ended up in another room that you haven't seen. "Why Y/n? Just Why!?"

"Look it isn't what it looked like."You said as you started fidgeting with your fingers. "Then what was it? You weren't trying to run away? Just storing up food in your backpack?"Yoongi snapped back. "Just let me explain!"You yelled at them, they all seemed shook. "What's gotten into you?" Jin asked. "Let me just explain, you see..."You explained everything to them, "...and I love you guys I-" you stopped yourself from speaking.

"Y/n, we love you too.." Namjoon told you. "We love you more than you can ever imagine...It's true love. More than friends love. We don't know when but, we all caught feelings for you. We just can't see you go...I've grown attached to you, not only me but the rest of the boys too." He spoke as he dropped his head down. Some of the boys looked shook while the others stood wistfully. You didn't know what to say, you were shook yourself. "Y/n...who do you choose?"Jimin asked out of no where. "I don't know." You answered simply, "But, we should go help Rina before Bang Pd does something.." The boys looked at each other and nodded. You guys rushed back to see Bang Pd clenching his hands . Before thinking about anything you bolted through the door and in between them. You dropped onto your knees as you held your stomach which was full of agonizing pain. Everyone rushed to you as you tried to gasp for air, but they didn't know how to help. Bang Pd apologized repeatedly as he seemed worried about you, he grabbed your hand and caressed the ring. After a minute or two your breathing was back to normal, you stood up and faced Bang Pd. "She didn't do anything wrong, she was just trying to help me get out of the house for once so I can get some fresh air." The boys looked at each other as they knew you were lying. "With a bag?"he commented back, "Yes with a bag, you never know when you might need these things. The world is unpredictable, anything could happen."you replied back. Bang Pd let out a sigh as he spoke up once more,"Don't try anything crazy with me," with that he left the room and Rina followed.

"Boys I have something to tell you."