So It Be...

You yelled at Minho as tears streamed down. He hugged you but you pushed him away. "Y/n please..." he said. "No!" You yelled. "Well well, if it isn't our favorite Rivals." Got7 spoke from behind you. More cars pulled up. Bangtan on the left and Exo on right. They all pulled guns on each other. Bangtan had already told you about a few other gangs. Stray Kids pointed their guns against Got7, as Got7 pointed their guns at Bts. Bts pointed their guns at Exo and Exo pointed their guns at Stray Kids. You in-between them all. They all started yelling at each other to put their guns down and leave.

Just then you heard it...why they were after you. "You only want her because of the ring. You know her parents invented the machine that shows you the future! That's what you are after." They all started yelling about that topic again. You snatched a gun from Exo and pointed it in the sky and pulled the trigger. The loud sound of the gun echoed as the boys looked at you. "This is what you want!?" You asked as you point a ring given from your parents. They had told you that it was important and you should never let any one get it. When the time was right you would find out what it does, and why it was so important. The ring had a small cube, filled with tiny detail and colors. The boys looked at the ring and looked at you. The ring would only fit you. The size would only adjust on your fingers and no one else. It used voice recognition and it had to identify you in order to work. Everything your parents told you, you had remembered.

"One more word out of you, and I destroy the ring." You said. The boys looked worried shook. One because you had a gun in your hands and god knows what you will do, two because if you destroy the ring it's over. Three, a helicopter was coming by with machine guns sticking out from the back pointed straight at you all.

There helicopter came to a stop above you. A few ladders dropped down as the boys stood where they were and people came down from the helicopter. "So...finally found you after so long." One of the boys spoke up. He grabbed you by your hand and pulled you closer to him. He took out cuffs and cuffed your hand to his. You raised your other hand and pointed your gun at his head. "Get rid of them, NOW!" You raised your voice at him. "Now now, I wouldn't do that if I were you." He calmly told you with a smile. You looked at the machine guns pointing out from the helicopter. A few strings came flying down. He hooked them onto his bulletproof vest- of course he had a bullet proof vest- and grabbed onto your waist. You guys were pulled into the helicopter. You tried fighting him off but your were just too weak. Just great, you thought. Getting kidnapped, once again.