Forged

Everyone sat in awkward silence as you continued to glare at Minho. "Y/n. Clam down," Namjoon spoke up sensing the aura of awkwardness in the air, "Let bygones be bygones. It's for the better good that you make up."

"And then what? Do I have to deal with my broken self again?" You asked as you scoffed looking away from him.

"Well, let's introduce ourselves first before we continue...I'm Bang Christopher Chan, you can call me BangChan"

"Hwang Hyunjin you can call me Hyunjin, but daddy works too." He spoke up just to earn a slap behind his head.

"Lee Felix. I go by Felix."

"Yang Jeong-in, you can call me I.N if you want."

"Seo Chang-bin."

"Kim Seung-min."

"Han Ji-sung, call me Han."

" And...you already know me."

"Yeah I do, your name is bastard." You spoke up still not wanting to forgive him.

"She has a point. Minho you idiot, you could have told us beforehand instead of running away from your girlfriend," Felix released a deep sigh before continuing to speak again, "I'm on Y/n's side on this topic."  

"Thank you, also I was never his girl." You corrected Felix.

"Well, it wasn't Minho's fault for leaving her. He had work to do. At least he gave her a call telling her his true feelings and that he was going to be leaving." Jimin spoke as he got out of his chair standing behind Minho."I'm with Minho on this one."

                                           * * *

Ten minutes in and it was already a chaos. The groups were mixed and split into two groups. Those on Y/n's side and those on Minho's side. Everyone was yelling at each other while Namjoon and Bangchan tried to clam them down.

"Namjoon..." Bangchan said as Namjoon gave him a nod and covered his ears. He handed Bangchan a megaphone from under the desk-- wherever he got it from.

"NOW! ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"Bangchan screamed into the megaphone bursting everyone's ear drums, "IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS YOUR ASS BETTER BE IN A CHAIR OR ELSE I WILL THROW YOU OUT THIS WINDOW!" With just that, everyone quickly took a seat not wanting to face any consequences.

"Thank you" Namjoon spoke up uncovering his ears as Bangchan took a seat, "So to continue, this meeting was called to forge groups. We've known each for a long time, we've also had good relations from the past till now. I suppose it's time to merge to one."

Everyone looked at each other smiling and agreeing.

"I agree as well. I Bangchan, the leader of Stray Kids officially announce the unity of our groups." Everyone smiled, clapped and whistled, except you. You sat there, glaring at Minho.

" We did unite, but these two might be a problem,"Han spoke up pointing at you and Minho.

"Well then. Make it up. You're only allowed to get out once you're done talking." Jin spoke in a sweet yet stern voice before leaving the room.

Everyone soon followed his footsteps and stepped out the room. Hyunjin and Taehyung decided to stay back but eventually got yelled at by the leaders to step outside. But before Hyunjin left he came up to you and leaned onto your shoulder whispering in your ear, "Don't try anything naughty babygirl."

You were first shocked and flustered but then you returned the favor by whispering back to him, "You'll never know." He got back up as he smirked and left the room while whispering, "I like it."

"You-" You spoke turning around looking at Minho.

"Look I- I didn't want to leave you. I was just trying to protect us both. I couldn't tell you anything because I thought that if you found out you would freak out. I didn't want to end our friendship. I was worried scared- that if I was to be seen with you, they could have hurt you. I didn't want to hurt you. Look, that day I called, I was going to come and visit you one last time before I left. But I couldn't because things got chaotic. If it weren't for our enemies I would have came to see you one last time before I left. I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me. I know it wasn't easy for you after I left. But now I don't want to continue fighting. Please.."

You thought about it for a second. I guess he's right...We can't continue to fight forever. Now that our groups have forged, I might see him very often now. Plus I should stop looking at the past and focus on the future. After all I'm not headed towards the past.

"Hello? Earth to Y/n?" He asked waving his hands in front of your face.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and shot him a small smile, "Forgiven," With that you hurled yourself around him as you hugged him tight- tight enough to break his bones, "Don't ever leave me again you fool." You spoke taking a step back.

He shot you a happy smile as you both headed towards the door. But before you could open the door Minho stopped you. "Look." He pointed his finger to the ground. There were shadows on the ground which meant the others were eavesdropping on your conversation.

"Let's kiss." You spoke up giving Minho a mischievous wink.

"Lets." He spoke up agreeing with you.

You both went closer and closer and closer, and right when you knew the others were going to open the door you jolted the door open. They all fell face front by your feet as you and Minho laughed.

"Ahh, feels good to be back, up top!" You and Minho high-fived each other still laughing.

"This...Is...Injustice!" Taehyung yelled as he got off the floor.

Everyone quickly bursted into laughter once again.

I guess this isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. But now, things will get serious. The warning, the boys, the ring...everything.