Alone..? Pt2

It was Bangtan. There were two cars, the boys came out. 

"Hey you okay?" Taehyung asked. 

"Hey, we told you to stay inside the house didn't we?" Suga said getting angry. 

"But- weren't you guys watching through the cameras?" You asked.

 "What? No, we had work we barely got time to check on you..why what happened?" Asked hoseok.

"It can't be...then...who watched through them?" You questioned. 

 The boys looked worried because one someone was able to hack into their system and two because the other group of boys just came to us. But what's worse was that the other group had just not them seven from earlier but many more other boys. They had a herd, a bigger group, a whole army. 

"So we meet again Namjoon..." someone spoke with a sly smirk. 

He garbs your wrist and handcuffs them behind your back. 

"Let her go!" Seokjin yelled. 

But instead everything just broke down into a fight. After a few minutes there were guns everywhere, along with pools of blood and dead bodies. Bangtan killed many...but themselves, they were all exhausted and bruised up. More fighters came out of the van, you yelled. You felt so pathetic, weak, useless. At this point you just wanted to help the boys, yes it's true that they didn't treat you the best, but they still didn't kill you. They gave you a chance and they fought for you. The new group who's name you found out was Got7 took you in their van. Tears rolled down and the engine started and you left the boys behind. You looked out the window seeing them stare back at you. Tears flooded down.

"Hey! Shut up" one of them yelled, putting a gun against your forehead. You stopped crying and all that was heard was your uneven breathing. You guys drove for so long, you felt sleepy. You were tired of crying and watching the bloody war but deep inside you knew this wasn't the worst, there was more to come.

 A bigger war, a bigger disaster, more deaths, more pools of blood, more guns, thousands maybe millions would die.