Witch

You woke up the next morning, relaxed. You looked out the window and stretched a little while looking at the birds sitting on the tree outside happily chirping. You checked the clock it was eight in the morning. You went to the bathroom and saw there was toothpaste and a brand new toothbrush you brushed your teeth and you made your way out the room and met the boys in the hallway. Well they were up early...You thought. They all seemed pretty tired, their hair was messed up and their eyes were closing on them. You wished each other a good morning and you followed them to where ever they all were headed to. The whole building was like a maze. Imagine coming here for the first time imagine how  lost you' d be ..oh wait...hold on...this is my first time here...haha silly me...You keep thinking to yourself as you bumped into the person in front of you. "What? You want a hug or something?" Namjoon turned around lazily. "Sure, don't mind it." You replied. He went for a hug but before his body came in contact with you, you moved aside. He almost face-planted to the floor but caught himself just in time and started doing push ups as if that was part of his plan. The boys chuckled as they sat down ready to eat. 

A few hours went by as you sat in the meeting room bored. The boys and their boss were discussing about the ring as you drew little things on the paper where you were supposed to write down your ideas and notes on.  "Y/n?" Someone called out from behind you, you shot your head up fast, maybe a little too fast. Your head impacted with Bang Pd's chin who was currently leaning in from behind you to see what you had written down. "Oh god! Sorry! I'm so sorry!" You said as you got up and bowed rapidly. You tried getting up but once again your head came in contact with his nose this time. He held his nose and made a face which seemed like he was probably bleeding. You bit your lower lip as you tried to apologize to him again. But this time Namjoon just told you to sit down and gave Bang Pd a napkin for his nose. He put the napkin on his nose as the blood stains were seen through the napkin. ...Oops...You thought to yourself. "I just wanted to see what you had written down...But maybe later..." He spoke as he went back to the front of the room. His wife then came by as saw his bloody nose and took him away. "I-I'm sorry!" you yelled as she took him away. "It's okay no worries!" his wife yelled back as they soon disappeared out of your sight. Namjoon just let out a sigh and went back to his seat. "Y/n, let me see the ring." Yoongi spoke up as he walked towards you. He tried pulling the ring off but it didn't work. 

Ten minutes later Jungkook and Taehyung were holding you as Jimin and Hoseok tried pulling the ring off. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin were just sitting frustrated not knowing what to do. A few more minutes passed by as you all went back to your seats. "There's nothing that will get this ring off..." Jin said as he let out a sigh and leaned back in his chair. "Here let me try something.."You said looking at your ring, " Magic is my power...the words I say you listen...sesame open up!" You said almost demanding the ring to be loose or come off itself. "That's not going to work-" but before Hoseok could finish his sentence the ring glowed and slowly lost grip on your fingers. Everyone seemed shook. "Since when did you start doing dark magic!" Yoongi gave you a weird look. "I don't do-" but before you could finish your words Jungkook spoke up, "She's a witch!" 

After a minute or so things got chaotic. The boys were trying to run away from you as you chased after them trying to explain to them the you were not a witch. "I'M NOT A WITCH!" You yelled as they continued screaming and running around. Just then the door slammed opened. Bang Pd entered the room. "What the hell is going on in here!?" He asked. "She's a witch! She's a witch!"Jin said as they all ran behind Bang Pd and hid behind him. " For the last time! I'm not a witch!" You yelled at them letting out a sigh of annoyance. Bang Pd's eyes landed on the ring which was now in the palm of your hands. "You...You got the ring off.." He said as he sped walked up to and stared at the ring. He looked back at you dead in the eyes. "We'll continue this meeting tomorrow...We have lot's to discuss, take the day off." He said as he walked out the room. The boys just shrugged and walked out as well and you followed. 

The rest of the day you spent time trying to tell them and explain to them that you were not a witch. They were just too stubborn to listen to you. They kept complain and kept talking about black magic how you hid your "powers" from them.