Never

You stared in shock as you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

"Jin, get your hand off my shoulder." You whispered to him quietly. 

"I was going to say the same to you." He replied back whispering quietly as well. 

You both looked at each other then at the hand. You traced the arm down to see who it belonged to, Changbin. 

"Changbin?" You questioned ready to attack. 

"Calm down, I'm one of those who doesn't have the device. While we all split apart some members were caught. They had this chip inserted on their clothes, it records the voices. Pd and his evil group are listening to them right now. They also can't take it off, it shocks you if you try to. We had to tell you somehow though, so I was able to sneak around and get to you guys. We're acting like we're helping Pd, but in reality we're with you guys. Also right now we're leaving our private van with you. There's some snacks, drinks, and first aid kits. Use whatever you like, we're taking the van Pd gave us. I have to go now, stay safe. " He spoke up giving you and the boys a hurt smile. 

He ran back to his group telling them that he wasn't able to find you guys either. Minho turned his head around looking at you guys, he knew we were here as well. He ended up shooting the same kind of smile that Changbin gave you. You felt bad that they had to deal with all this, because of you. They eventually got into the van and left. 

"Coast is clear. Head towards the van." Yoongi spoke getting up. 

Everyone made their way to the van. You sat down as Jin and Yoongi tried to help you. 

"I'm going to need you to take your hand our of your shirt." Yoongi spoke up fixing his gaze on the bullet. 

Jin untied the handkerchief waiting for you. You slowly took your arm out leaving half the shirt still worn.  He took out a water bottle and got another cloth, he wet the cloth before applying pressure on the wound once more to stop the blood from getting out. He went and grabbed a few things leaving yoongi to hold the napkin. You bit your bottom lip as you started to feel the pain. Jin came back after a few seconds telling you to bite the belt. You just stared at him emotionless. 

"Oh don't give me that look, it's going to hurt. Just do it.  Yoongi, Taehyung, hold her down." He spoke up. 

You grabbed the belt letting out a sigh. You bit it and closed your eyes. You felt a warm tool touching your skin. You winced narrowing your eyebrows. Yoongi and Taehyung both held you down as you tried fighting against the pain. It was truly unbearable. Jin continued to slowly take out the bullet not wanting to rush things and mess up. At last he pulled it out and put it on the side. He quickly got a cotton bandage and covered up your wound. He then wrapped a elastic bandage over it to keep it in place. 

"There." He sighed backing up and sitting against the chair. 

The other boys continued to clean up their cuts and wounds as they sat in the van talking quietly. 

"So, now what...?" Jungkook spoke up looking around. 

Jimin let out a sigh as he spoke up, "Well, we can try to get Stray Kids back. But...at this rate, it seems impossible." 

"I'm sorry. I got you all in this mess. None of this would've happened if it weren't for me. I should have just turned this ring in. It's all my fault." You looked down fighting against your tears. 

"No, don't blame it on yourself. You did the right thing believe it or not." Taehyung spoke up trying to comfort you. 

"You are the reason the world is still safe. If this ring by chance had fallen into the wrong hands, we would have been goners. You are strong. Incredibly strong. Many people would have just gave in, yet you had the courage to keep going. There will always be ups and downs, but it's about being able to get back up. Every time, you showed us how strong you were by being able to get back up. You are a warrior. A Savior." Jungkook spoke up shooting you a smile. 

"But-" You tried speaking up but were cut off. 

"There will always be hate in the world no matter how much we try. We all know that it's too late to change everything, but it's not too late to change something. With you, we are able to protect these people. They don't even know us, and they don't need to. It's our job to keep them safe. Keep you safe. We are in this together." Yoongi spoke up putting his hand in the middle. 

You hesitated but joined him as well. Namjoon joined in, then Jimin, then Taehyung, and soon enough everyone. 

"We can do this together." Yoongi spoke up. 

Everyone smile and pushed their arm down. 

These boys never fail to make me smile. Maybe they are right. We do have this. 

Tears fell down your cheeks as the boys panicked to make you laugh. 

 I do not know if these are tears of joy or agony. But with you guys, it feels just fine. Whether it be pain or happiness, I love you boys. I promise I will never leave your side. And this promise shall never break. Not now, not in a million years, just...never.