Unsure

Everyone quickly got up being alert as someone's phone rang. Jimin pulled out his phone and looked at the caller ID, unknown. He hesitated before picking it up and putting it on speaker.

"Hello..?" Jimin asked as he looked at everyone in the van.

"Hello? Am I speaking with BTS? This is Rina." Someone at the other end spoke.

"Wrong number-" Jimin quickly spoke up trying to end the call

"Wait- please...I'm not with them, you have to believe me..." Rina spoke from the other end.

Jimin looked hesitant but continued to talk, "What is the reason for this call?"

"Your friends, Stary kids, they're in troub-hle. There has been a order passed through to E-xecute them if you guys aren't found. They have just under forty-eight hours before their execution. It's best to not waste time as you can see there is Little to no time left. Puh-lease, come get your friends, take them to where they are safe." She spoke up.

You realized something was off. The way she was talking, it seemed as if she was forced. You looked at Jimin and mouth him the words Tell her to repeat. Jimin asks her to repeat, and she does the same again. this time you focus on what words she uses. She followed a breathing pattern as well. The call ended as you realized that she was forced. "Troub-Hle, the letter H. E-xecute, the letter E. She said little in a different way, the letter L. And Puh-lease, the letter P.

"H-E-L-P." Namjoon spelled it out as his eyes widened.

You looked at the boys as they looked around not knowing what to do. Should we help or not. They are our friends after all. But there is no guarantee anyone would make it if everyone was held together in the same spot.

"May I give a idea?" The ring speaks glowing.

"Sure." Yoongi speaks looking focused on the ring.

"Well, you guys can try to seduce them. I mean look at the bright side, people these days easily fall in the trap of seduction-"

"Silent mode." You call out resting your head against the van.

"You guys are so unappreciative." The ring speaks before silencing itself.

Unsure of what to do, you guys only had one option, to go there. It was worth the risk, Stray kids and Rina were putting up with all of this for you guys.

Stray Kids and Rina are doing this for BTS. BTS is doing this for me. Me. The only sole reason behind everyone's downfall...is me.