The Great Escape

You woke up with one of the boys next to you. "Ah, finally you're up. Must have been tired eh? Oh where are my manners? Jackson. Jackson Wang." He introduced himself, you could tell he was probably one of those people that talk a lot...by lot I mean A LOT. He was still blabbering away as you looked around the room and noticed no cameras were there. Finally, some privacy, but also a great chance of escaping. The room was nice though, but quite childish. As Jackson talked he walked and walked and finally walked out the room. What an idiot. There was only one way leading you out, the windows.

You looked out. You were probably on the second or third floor, but you can jump and survive. Maybe a few scratches here and there but you can make it. But the bad thing is the tree. It was blocking you from jumping straight down. You had to go through the tree and out there it looks like a garden.

Jackson came back in talking. God does he ever stop? Like oh my god, doesn't your mouth hurt mr.bigmouth?

 "Oh enjoying the air I see?" He commented. 

"Yeah" you played it off.

 "Ok chick to the meeting room, we got stuff to discuss about." He stated. 

You followed him, but the question is why..? You could've have just jumped, so why hesitate? Why was I being like this? Why do I want to go back to Bangtan? It doesn't make sense...I don't make sense. He had me sit in a chair.

"So tell me.." one of the boys states probably the leader. 

"..how do you know BTS?" Just like Bangtan they had a leader too. 

"Oh my bad, Jaebeom. The leader. We are got7, now speak." He was demanding. 

"Let me think, no" you spoke. You heard a click on the side of your head. You chuckled, "Scaring me won't work...plus you need me, you have to get to BTS, if I die the information I know about Bangtan dies too." You knew you were right, they did too. The boy next to you lowered his gun. 

"Listen girl, tell us what you know and we will let you go." He guy who previously held a gun against you spoke. 

"No" you demanded. You didn't know where all that courage came from but you knew you couldn't be killed. They wouldn't kill you. Their only way to get to BTS was you.

"On god! This girl! Take her from here she's getting on my nerves." The leader spoke as he slammed his hands against the desk. 

You smiled knowing you won this time. You were escorted back to the room you rested in.

 "Remember Bangtan might have it easy on you but we won't. This is the last and final warning next time you play, you will die." Jackson stated. 

This boy bipolar or something? You thought to yourself as he walked out the room and locked the door. Idiot. Seriously what idiot leaves a hostage behind thinking oh yeah she won't escape because there isn't a window big enough to fit like ten people. Plus no cameras. You looked around the room. You need something just in case the plan backfires. You looked around, going through drawers and cabinets. You found a pen and switchblade nothing else. You took the pen you can't take any chances or take and risks just yet. They probably have everyone checking on you. 

"When the time is right I will use you babe, but until then stay safe," you put the blade under the bed. Talking to a object, so not like you. You changed for sure.

* * * 

Got7 pov

"Jackson and mark I need you to check on her every hour or so. Make sure she doesn't get away, she the biggest help we need to take over Bangtan and all their goods."

 "Gotchu" mark stated.

* * * 

2 hours later

"She's driving me nuts! Get her the chocolate milk!" One of the boys said pleading more mercy. 

Yes that's right. You bastard trying to get shit coming out of my mouth, there I did now what huh? Gonna cry, gonna be weeping like a little five year old. Plus I'm not to blame. Shouldn't have kidnapped me if you didn't want to keep up with my nonsense. You smiled to yourself thinking about it. As he left to get your milk thanks to your nonsense of course, you looked around the living room. Cameras. They were everywhere. Yet your room doesn't have one... something is off. Something was not right.