One Last Time

(Flashback)

"Hey ring? Mind giving me some information on Bang Pd?"You asked the ring as you sat in your room. The ring pulled up a holographic screen and played a scene.

Five weeks, five weeks to pay off your debts." Someone spoke as Bang Pd sat in silence, "If you don't get your life together in the next five weeks you'll die. You'll die of a horrid death, a painful death." The guy spoke as he tried to scare Pd, "Take this as no joke. I believe in the power I have. The power to destroy you! If you don't get me my money back, I will...kill you!"

Your eyes widened as you saw the scene.

"I have also found whereabouts of your parents." The ring spoke up, "They contacted me."

Your eyes widened as you saw a video call sign, you quickly pressed a button and were connected.

After a few seconds a voice spoke up,"Sweetheart. We have so much to tell you." A sweet young voice spoke.

"My parents..." A tear fled from your eye as you tried to touch the screen. The faces were shown, they seemed happy, yet in pain.

"First of all, sorry. Sorry we left you all alone. Sorry for not giving you the love you deserved, Sorry for not being there with you. We haven't been able to meet up with you for so long. We've been yearning to meet you, but we couldn't. We were helpless. We didn't want you to be at risk. We just couldn't have you risking your life. We didn't want you to be responsible for our faults. But this is the last time we'll see you. I'm afraid our time has now come. We're sorry that you can't see us one last time before we go. But we want to tell you something important before we leave. The ring has been upgraded. Your father and I have been working on this for years." Your mom spoke up.

"The ring will now be able to take in DNA samples and convert them into anything. We've also added some memories into the ring. Our memories... Also on this note, Bang Pd. Be careful, he will destroy you. Don't let him get the ring. He is after it and he will do anything to get to it. Even with the newest upgrades you must be careful. The ring will protect you and the other boys as well. Keep the ring safe. We know you are familiar with Bangtan. They're really sweet boys, and they're loving as well. Promise me, you'll protect not only yourself but the boys as well. Keep yourself, the ring, and the boys safe. " Your father spoke up while smiling, you saw his eyes fill up with tears as he turned to your mother.

You heard yelling from the back as you saw your parent's panicked faces. You heard a loud explosion, "Mom! Dad!" A few seconds later you saw your parents back onto the screen. They were covered in dust, cuts and bruises. Blood was running down their bodies as your eyes filled up with tears.

"I love you sweetheart! I really want to see you one last time. I want to hold you in my arms one last time before we go. I want to hold you like I did when you were first born. I want to watch our last sunset together like we did when you were first born. I want to deeply enjoy that moment one last time with you." He spoke as your mother and he started to break into tears.

"We love you! We may not be able to see you in this life, forgive us for that! But in our next lives we promise to keep you close by and protect you forever. We'll go that mountain and watch the view together in our next lives. Please, stay by us in our next lives. We'll live together! Happily. I'm sorry, and we both love you.  Please don't cry now, let me see that beautiful smile one last time before I go." Your mother spoke up.

"Promise us, promise us you will." Your father spoke up through his breaking voice, through his tears, through his pain and happiness, "Promise us you'll stay with us. Promise us that you'll protect everyone dear to you. Promise us that you'll continue to love us. Promise us...that we'll always be together."

"No, No! Mom dad please! I forgive you! Please don't go-"

"Promise us, sweetheart." You saw a sad smile turn up on their faces as they looked at you with their eyes filled with love.

"I promise!" You yelled as a waterfall of tears ran down your face.

You heard one last explosion as the screen went black. You stared without any words, without any expressions. The tears continued to fall down your face as you replayed the scene of your parents happy smiles over and over again in your head.

* * *

"Sorry- Oh why am I even apologizing?! With the ring I was able to find out about your debt. About your pain. Yet I gave you a chance. Why? I felt sorry, I thought you had changed! But no! All you ever cared about was your money! Money! Money! Money! Hell with your money!" You spoke up.

The boys stood there with their eyes widened.

"You could have at least told us! We could have helped!" Taehyung yelled as he clenched his jaw.

"Yes, I know I messed up. But now I don't have to worry. I can change it all with the ring. The ring that will give me the power. The power to see, the power to hear! The power to live!" He laughed maniacally.

You quickly elbowed him in the stomach and ran towards the boys. They took your hint and got to the vehicle they originally came in. You ran to the car and saw Hoseok getting in by the drivers seat, "Wait!" you stopped him, "Get another car! Escape with the boys!" You ordered him. A bullet faster than the speed of light was flying towards him but you took the chance and pushed him away. You winced in pain as the bullet hit you on the shoulder. Hoseok quickly took the chance and shot some others as he got in. You quickly got out of the car and shut the door and started running towards the bike. You turned it on and drove off with it. Most of the men came after you to get the ring as you gave the boys a chance to get away.

This is my chance to prove to my parents that they've raised a worthy child, a worthy child who will do anything for them. This is my chance to show that I'll do whatever it takes. This is on me now. This is my chance to keep everyone I know and love safe. This is my chance to prove to my loved ones that I love them. Bts, mom, dad, I love you.