Chapter Fourteen

Thayne's p.o.v

Thayne had spent the night at his parent's house, since it was his mothers birthday, and so he didn't expect anyone other than Jon to be in the apartment.

So, when he got home, he set his things down and instantly went to Jon's room to wake him up. He opened his door and peeked inside. His heart skipped a beat when he saw not only Jon, but another person in his bed. 

'y/n...' Thayne thought as he saw them, and quickly took out his phone. He opened up his camera app and chuckled, pointing the phone at them and hitting record.

He took a deep breath before yelling "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!"

This caused Jon to groan loudly, sitting up and running a hand through his hair. "What the fuck man...?" He looked at him with sleepy eyes.

Y/N was the next to sit up, and she looked like a m e s s. But, she was still hella gorgeous. "wha...?" She said in a sleepy voice before yawning.

Thayne stood there for a few more moments, but just long enough for Jon to realize that Thayne was recording. "THAYNE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU PO-"

"TOO LATE!" Thayne said through his laughter as he posted the video to both twitter and instagram.

He ended up captioning the posts:

"Lookie who I found cuddling! Jon and his future wifu, y/n."
He then locked himself in his room so that the two lovebirds couldn't attack him.

Group Chat P.O.V

Hamiltoninthestars: G u y s- did you see thayne's new posts?

Signed_by_a_demi_god: :0 THE SLEEPYHEAD ONE??

hahahamiltontrash: YESSSSS!

liv._exe: Y E A- WAIT- THAT WAS Y/N?

same_pic_of_jon_ruaaa: OH MY GOD IT WAS-

Signed_by_a_demi_god: They're officially together now! 

liv._exe: They're so cuuuuuuuuteeeeeee!!

hahahamiltontrash: I knoooooow! I'm so happy for them! I think they're perfect for each other.

Hamiltoninthestars: They are cute- but thats not what I was trying to tell y'all. 

Signed_by_a_demi_god: Sorry demi- What were you trying to say?

Hamiltoninthestars: Have y'all looked at the comments on the posts...?

same_pic_of_jon_ruaaa: No..?

hahahamiltontrash: Oh no... y/n is not going to take that well...

Hamiltoninthestars: I mean.. look at these comments-

They sent a screenshot of a few comments.

JonRuaStan: Jon could do so much better!

Jamilla23: look at her face! How could he like an ugly cow like her when there are so many more beautiful girls out there!

Twentyoneliars: She's so fat! Come on Jon, you can do better.

Hamiltoninthestars: y/n really is not going to take this well...

Signed_by_a_demi_god: Oh no- what if she relapses..?

hahahamiltontrash: Relapses...?

liv._exe: Wait.. do you mean what I think you mean...?

Hamiltoninthestars: Yeah... She used to be really depressed... to the point where she actually tried to kill herself..

hahahamiltontrash: Oh god... We should check up on her soon..

Hamiltoninthestars: i'll make sure to call her later today.. alright...?

liv._exe: Alright... tell us what happens when you do..

Hamiltoninthestars: I will.. don't worry. I'm sure everything will be alright..

Seen by what.did.i.miss.yall

-------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 486

A/N
Thank y'all for being so patient! Depression really has hit hard lately, and I haven't had enough motivation to do anything lately. And so, I'm sorry if this isn't the best. I know it's short, and I'm sorry, but this is building up to a major angst point in the story. 
I hope yall enjoyed this! I love all of y'all! <3 <3
-Ezra