Chapter Thirteen

TRIGGER WARNING

Faint mention of self harm scars

Smut

Y/n's p.o.v

About halfway into the movie, the blanket over y/n's legs ended up slipping off. The shorts she was wearing had rode up quite a bit, to the point where her scars were showing. She was laying her head on jon's shoulder, and every time something cheesy would come up in the movie, they both would laugh.

As the movie continued, she became hyper-aware of his hand on her thigh, and she blushed a deep red. She still hadn't gotten used to his touch, and it was weird to her. Her mind somehow began to wander as they sat there.

She was straddling jon, her arms wrapped around his neck as he sucked hickies into her own. She was letting out soft noises, her eyes closed and her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"O-oh..." She breathed out as she began to grind into him, arousal filling her body. "J-jon... I need you.."

She heard jon chuckle deeply in her ear and pulled away to look in her eyes. "As you wish princess.." He whispered and ran his hands down her back, squeezing her ass when he reached it.

"Y/n? Is everything okay..?" Jon's voice brought y/n out of her trance.

The movie had ended, and she didn't realize that she had been squirming a bit.

"Y-yeah.. I'm f-fine.. I just.. I.." She was a flustered mess. "I was just.. Thinking."

"Are you sure..? You kept squirming.." He said softly and turned the tv off, looking at her.

"Yeah... I umm... Just.. Was imagining something." She said quietly.

"Would you mind telling me..?" He asked and cupped one of her cheeks.

"I..." She took a shaky breath and blushed even more than she had been. "I think I'm ready.."

He raised an eyebrow and frowned slightly. "Ready for what sweetheart..?" He asked and searched her eyes.

"I'm... Im ready to.. To.. You know what we were talking about the other day...?"

The other day, they had spoken about having sex, since they had been growing closer. She had told him that she wasn't quite ready then. It was because she was still getting used to her feelings for him, and she was still a bit shaken up from what happened with Dean. But for the last two days, she's been zoning out more often.. Thinking about doing that exact thing. And so, she took it as a sign that she was ready.

Jon's face filled with recognition and he nodded, biting his lip. "Okay.. Let me just go set some things up.. Alright..?"

She nodded and got up, blushing a bit. "I'm gonna.. Go to the bathroom real quick.." She then scurried off to the bathroom.

Jon's p.o.v

He watched y/n walk to the bathroom before quickly going to his room. He wanted to make it absolutely perfect for her. He fixed his bed, making sure it was nice and neat. He then grabbed a box of rose petals that thayne had gotten him as a joke the other day. He started to sprinkle them on the bed in the shape of a heart. He put the box away and grabbed a few rose scented candles. He lit them, setting them on both nightstands after. At that moment, he heard the bathroom door open and close. He took a deep breath before going out of the room as well.