Chapter Twenty-Six

Jon's P.O.V.

Jon was now sitting in an interrogation-esque room, a box of tissues being pushed towards him.

"So, I was told you and the victim, Y/n L/n were dating.." The woman in front of him spoke, which caused him to look up from the box to her.

"Yeah... We've been together for a month or so now.."

"I'm sure you're upset right now.. But is there anyone who you think would want to do this to her..?"

Jon took a few deep breaths and looked towards the wall. "Yeah actually... There's this one guy that she's told me about..." He said quietly.

The lady infront of him smiled softly at that and nodded. "That's a great start- did she give you any information about him..?"

"Yeah.. His name is Dean, I'm not sure what his last name is but he went to school/name with y/n. And i have a picture of him."

The woman wrote down what he had said and let him show her the picture of the man. "That's actually really great.. I'm sure we'll find her soon. Possibly in the next few hours." Her voice was soft and gentle as she spoke. It was as if she was trying to help keep him calm.

"Thank you so much officer.." Jon said quietly and ran a hand through his hair. It was a complete mess at this point, but he didn't care anymore. He just wanted go find y/n. And find her alive. He needed her to be alive.

~~~~~

Y/N'S P.O.V

Y/n could see the trees pass by in a blur as her breathing grew even heavier than it had been before. She was terrified, and it felt as if her whole chest was caving in. She had no way of telling if she was actually dying or not, but it sure felt like it.

She had no idea which direction they had headed, or even which part of the state they were in. It was probably some remote hidden area that no one had ever been to. Yeah, that sounds about right.

After a few minutes of panicking, she was able to choke out a quiet "P-please.."

She flinched when the man in the seat next to her turned towards her quickly. "What did you say to me skank?"

Y/n could feel her throat tighten back up once again and so she wasn't able to speak. Not at that moment. And so she just shook her head.

This was a mistake though.

As soon as she did, she felt a wet washrag be placed against her mouth and nose, and her ability to breathe was permanently taken away from her.

She tried to get away from his grasp but the chemicals soon got to her, and her vision slowly faded to black.

--------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT: 476

Hi! I know it's been a while (and I have my reasons for being gone so long) but I'm glad to be back for as long as I am. My goal is to finish this book in the next few months cause it's been a year since I started this! (I can't believe it!)
I haven't been motivated to write recently though so hopefully I'll be able to get some ✨motivation✨.
If any of y'all have some suggestions/comments please feel free to let me know. I would much rather prefer hear from y'all than just come up with everything myself and y'all not like any of it.
As always, I hope all of y'all are safe.
Have a good morning/evening/night!
~ Ezra 🍄