Chapter Nineteen

Y/n's P.O.V

Y/n smiled when she saw the girls, and felt herself cheer up the slightest bit. Maybe it was because their smiles were contagious, or if she was just excited to get out. But she knew it was a good sign. Jazzy ran over to her and engulfed her into a hug, a wide smile on her face.

"Y/n!!!!" She exclaimed, and it caused y/n to wince a bit.

"Jesus jazz, you're so loud-" she said with a laugh.

"I know I am, but so are you-"

"I'm not loud-"

"You both are loud, now shut up." Renée laughed and pushed both of their shoulders.
Jazzy giggled and hugged y/n tight.

"Anyways.. What are we gonna do..?" She asked, looking at the group of girls in front of her.

Carleigh giggled and grabbed y/n's hand. "We're gonna go shopping silly..!"

Her eyes widened the slightest bit and she raised an eyebrow. "Shopping..?"

Philipa nodded. "Yeah! We thought that you deserved a break from everything."

She smiled and felt her heart warm. "You guys don't have to do that..-"

Jazzy grinned. "I know we don't, but we want too! Especially with everything going on right now."

She frowned a bit. "What do you mean..?"

Emmy frowned. "What do we mean? We're talking about all of the comments on the picture that Thayne posted."
"Oh.. Yeah- I-I'm fine-" Y/n said in a quiet voice.

"Are you sure..?" Jazzy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm positive." She said and fixed her outfit. It was something she did when she was feeling self-conscious or nervous.

"Alright.. Well, we should go." Renée said and grabbed both of Y/n's hands. "Lets go have fun!" she said with a wide smile.

Y/n nodded and let the group lead her to the large car that they had gotten. It was large enough to fit all of them, and it surprised her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a 30 minute drive, they made it to the mall and they all jumped out. They decided that while one person stayed with Y/n and they would switch for each store so that they all could spend time and bond with each other. Of course, Renée wanted to go first.

The two ended up going to bath and body works, since it was one of Renée's favorite shops. As they looked around they started to talk.

"So.. how're you holding up..?" Renée asked, raising her eyebrow as she sniffed a vanilla perfume.

"I'm doing fine.. Like I said earlier..." She said and ran a hand through her hair.
"Are you sure..?" The other handed her the perfume to smell.

"I think so.. I mean.. I-" she sighed before shaking her head. "No.. not really. I mean- After everything that happened.. I kind of had a breakdown-" She admitted and set the perfume down.

Renee's smile turned into a worried expression and she put a hand on her shoulder. "Did.. did you do anything bad..?" She asked.

"Y-yeah.." She said, looking away and biting her lip.

"Awe.. how long ago was it...? How many times..?" She grabbed both of her hands.

"I-It happened only once.. When I first saw the comments... and I've been sort of p-picking at the scabs wherever I would get nervous.."

"Oh dear.. That's not good. Have you told Jon about it..?"

"N-no- I've been too scared to tell him-"

"Do.. do you need any help telling him?" She asked.

She nodded and pulled her hands away from her before starting to fiddle with them.

"Alright.. I'll help you.." she said before pulling her into a tight hug.

Y/n's eyes widened the slightest bit before she hugged her back. She buried her face in her shoulder and sniffled a little bit. "Thank you.."

"Of course.." She rubbed her back.

"Can we go have fun now..?" She asked, a sheepish smile on her face.
Renée nodded and the group continued shopping before going home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 666

Sorry if this was bad, and sorry its so late- I haven't been feeling the best after some incidents occurred. But I am feeling a little better now, so hopefully after new years passes I'll be able to update more!!-Ezra