my naughty little affair ch4 part 3 + ch 5 part 1

a/n: hey everybody k so i just got back from surgery yesterday so i'm a little drugged up n super drowsy i really wanted this ch to b longer but unfortunately i was able to make it so instead of making you all wait in expectation i am doing it in parts again any who enjoy hope you all love it vote, fan, comment any would b good.

"That was not supposed to happen, that was all a mistake, Elle and I had just been through a little.... Rough patch. But we've worked through that and I proposed. How the hell was I supposed to predict that we would end up drunk and married?"

My sight narrowed on him, and an evil smile worked its way on my face. "I honestly have this sudden urge to kick you where the sun don't shine."

He looks at me startled.

"What? I'm just saying." I shrugged.

I caught a glance at the clock on his wrist. Shit. I grab his wrist and stared at the watch.

"Damn it I'm late for class now."

"What? Now? We're talking here can't you just be late for once?"

"Definitely not. I've already missed a week and a half of school for being sick, I can't afford to miss anymore."

He looks at me and slowly takes a step back. "Wow that sounds pretty serious have you seen a doctor?"

"We actually don't have a doctor’s office out here in this town; we have to go into the city for that."

"Oh well someone should fix that situation."

"Yeah you think." I say sarcastically, I turn and begin to make my way towards the building where my class is held. Caelan jogs a bit to try and catch up to me.

"Well if you come with me to get the annulment in court, you might as well go to the doctors too, and I’ll even pay for your hotel stay there too."

"That won't be necessary I'll just stay with family while I'm there."

"So you’re coming?"

"Maybe."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"No you won'....." I tripped and fell. A burning feeling of pain shot through my hand, I glanced down to see my glances crushed under the palm of my hand cutting my hand. I moved my hand away and just glanced at in shock and horror at the thought of my glances being broken.

"Are you ok Rose?"

"No they can't be broken!"

"What? Oh the glasses, it's ok if it's really that big of a deal I'll just buy you a new one, you know what I'll even buy you contacts instead they'll suit you way better any way."

"No you don't understand my grandfather gave me those glasses, I wear them as a memory of him. If I wanted contacts I would have just pulled out the ones i have."

"Oh... I'm sorry Rose I never meant to offend you."

I sniffles back the tears that were building up, and picked up the broken pieces of the glasses.

"It’s okay, but I really should go now, send me the travel info and such, and I'll see you in court for the annulment." I said while running off to find a bathroom to get cleaned up before class.

---------------------------

Chapter 5 part 1

After I had cleaned up and put my emergency contacts in, I had finally made it back to my class room, where I just used the cut on my hand as an excuse to my professor in why I was late today.

He just gave me a disapproving frown then gestured for me to take a seat. I finally took my seat beside Kaitlynn and glanced around me hoping I haven’t disturbed the lecture too much, a lot of the students I noticed were giving me questioning looks.

I leaned closer to Kaitlynn, "why is everyone looking at me weirdly Katy?"

I noticed her eyes widened, "wholly macaroons Ro?"

"Yeah last I'd checked that's my name."

"Wow you look different!"

"I do?"

"Yeah one you never NOT where your glasses and two you seem to have this nice glow about you."

"Really, huh."

"Yeah you should where your glasses less often you look really pretty without them."

"Is that a compliment because I'm pretty sure what your saying is just like saying I've always looked ugly up till now." I say jokingly.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying." she tells me in all seriousness.

I just roll my eyes as she sticks her tongue out at me and gives me a little wink.

"Miss Sinclair I believe that you have just missed a week of my sessions do you really think you should be fooling around?"

I give him my most guilty look.

"No sir I'm sorry."

As soon as he turned around I gave Katy a little bow and wink.

----------------------------------------

LATER AFTER CLASS

"Hey Ro, can I talk to you for a second."

I turn around to see who calling me only to see Brian jogging towards me, I walk a little bit faster.

"Hey babe, wait up!"

"Like hell I will!" I start to pick up my pace even more to a light jog.

As I tried to run away from him I inevitably ran into a big crowd of people and was slowed down. Brian grabbed onto my upper arm forcing me to stop trying to make an escape.

"Let go of me f***ing little man whore!" I yelled while trying to kick him in the shin, unfortunately I was unsuccessful.

"Okay you can retract the claws now."

"I'll tell you what ill retract the claws when you’re dead." I said oh so sweetly.

"I would really like to apologies for what I had done to you before the summer vacation."

"Oh you’re sorry, because saying sorry just makes it all better; you know you wouldn't even have to be sorry if you hadn't cheated on me in the first place!"

"Yes but I see the error in my ways now, The Force has shown me the error in my ways."

"Wait a minute did you just say the force?"

He just shrugs off the tone of disbelief in my voice. "It turns out the football camp we were sent to this year involved finding out our inner Force to become better people in the world and to ourselves. So we ended up watching a whole lot of star wars, my favorite character is Yoda."

"Ohhh umm well that's good and ummm..... Interesting, but I really should get going no..."

"I want us to get back together!" he blurted out.

I couldn't help myself I burst put into laughter, but then I saw the look on his face.

"Oh my gosh you can't be serious, what about Jade?"

"Jade and I were just a..." he blushed a little now, "Umm we just used each other for our sexual.... Needs."

Oh my gosh! He’s embarrassed of the act now after obviously having sex quite a few times. This time I definitely was laughing, I was laughing so hard fell to my knees in weakness. Seeing Brian like this is great, karma is lovely isn't it?

"I'm sorry Brian I don't think we'll be able to get back together." I say while biting my lower lip to contain my laughter.