ch 7 part 2

hey guys sry i have bit of writers block so it may not be all that great but hey it has a bit of relovence to the nxt part ill try n upload soon but it all depends on my work load. n i would totally write them longer but i can never seem to sit still long enough to sry :( 

but hey vote comment even fan if you havent.

shout out to all the new fans thank you so much i really appreciate it and it puts a smile on my face everytime someone joins :D

Caelan's pov

I awake to the phone ringing; I pick it up and slam it back on the receiver. I borrow my head more into my pillow.

Only to have the phone ring again a few seconds later. I groan and pick up the phone without even opening my eyes. "What do you want?"

"CAELAN DUNCAN MACKINLAY! What the hell is this bullshit saying in the media?!"

Shit.

I let out a groan. This can't be happening.

"What are you talking about gramps I already told you I was getting engaged to Elle."

"Well dip shit then why does it say here that you’re married to this random girl that is not Elle?"

My eyes flew open "what the... What are you talking about?"

"Turn on your TV your everywhere on it."

I reached for my remote with a bad feeling coursing through the pit of my stomach. I pressed the power button on to see mine and Rosamund’s face plastered all over the TV from one of our "wedding" shots.

"Caelan Mackinlay and a new mystery girl have apparently recently married, but why in the hurry to divorce? Caelan Mackinlay is your days perhaps getting a bit too wild or have you actually found the one to tame you? But what about his girlfriend Marielle that he recently proposed to a few weeks ago?"

I sat there in shock. are you serious? There even questioning how this is influencing my fans? That's actually a pretty good question how is this influencing my fans? Shit.

"Cael you still there?"

"Yeah sorry gramps I'm still here." I sighed, "Gramps I'm going to have the marriage annulled as fast as I can."

"Why the hell would you do that? I want you to live with your mistakes this is something you never should have taken lightly!"

"Well your prayers certainly have been answered we have to stay married for at least a year."

"Good. Serves your dumbass right. Do you have any idea how this is going to affect our company?"

"No but I'll face any consequence there is as long as I can still marry Elle."

"do you know what I think? I think you’re an idiot, face the consequences?" he snorts, “even if those consequences involve you throwing away your career? When you throw your career away you'll end up dragging this company down with you, do you realize how many sacrifices I've made for this company? I doubt Elle would want you after finding out that you've dwindled your fame."

I sigh in frustration. He just doesn't get it he's never gotten it he always thinks Elle only wants me for my fame, to further her celebrity status. I’m tired of arguing with him all the time about this.

"I know longer care grandfather what you think of our relationship, but I will marry her one of these days."

"Yeah yeah whatever so when do I get to meet the wifey?"

Never if I can help it. "Umm we have decided to pay the charges rather than see each other again gramps." well technically I decided but it's not like she's contacted me to make arrangements.

"Like hell you will I won't be funding that you face the punishment the judge gave you like a man and I'll be keeping an eye on all your funds until I so see it fit that you are trust worthy enough with it."

"But that's not fair!"

"Tough life's not fair my boy. Now I would like to meet your new wife we shall meet at the Montgomery Cafe for lunch for you to introduce us." And with that note left he hung up leaving the final dial tone ringing in my ear.

Shit now I have to try and find rose once again. The girl serious needs to tell her contact info. She's the one who declined my offer of paying for a hotel suite for her saying something about no need to be throwing money everywhere in unneeded places.

Rosamunds pov

That son of a bitch I know it was him. He must have told the media about the marriage. He probably lied about wanting to keep it a secret. I totally see him as the type who would want any kind of attention he can get.

Attention whore.

But seriously how could he do this to me. Plastering my face on national television. And not just any picture but our wedding pictures where I'm completely drunk.

Shit. Every I know can probably see this my friends, parents, grandmothe... Holy shitting cheesus my grandmother! What if she’s seen this? I can't let her see this!

I run and grab the keys off the foyer table while racing put the door.

But unfortunately yesterday there was a party going on a couple houses down so most of the parking spaces on the street was taken up by the time we got back, so we ended up parking on the next street over.

I'm getting whistles as I jog towards my car. Why the heck do they keep doing that?

I glance down at myself. Shit I forgot to change, I'm wearing one of the nighties eve convinced me to pick up yesterday, and let's just say that it may be a bit too revealing with the lavender silk outlining all my curves in all the right places and the black lace to attract the eyes attention towards my breasts and elongate the look of my legs.  

Awww man. My face immediately starts to heat up as a blushes builds on my cheeks.  I start to speed walk back towards the house crossing my arms over myself trying to hide myself to the best of my ability.

I change as soon I enter my room and make my way towards the car again. But this time as I walk by the guys on the street are giving me wolfish grins and giving me weird looks. I just sped up my pace to the car and literally threw myself in and sped away as fast as I could.

As soon as I arrived at my grandmothers I walked straight in without even knocking.

"Grams? You here?"

Silence.

"Hello?" I walk more into the house moving further to the back.

Maybe she's in the garden? I move towards the back door to see if she’s there and of course she is shifting her dirt spot around.

My grandmother likes to pretend she can garden but we all know she can’t grow a plant even her life depended on it. She likes to secretly hire a gardener to do it for her but she still likes to pretend she does it. But it's kind of obvious when she putters around in the same dirt patch for over ten years.

"Hey grams."

She turns and gives me a glance with a bright smile on her face. "Hello dear, I heard you were in the city."

I completely froze, "where'd you here that?"

She laughs, “from your parents who else would I hear it from?"

"No one else." I gave my most innocent smile.

At that moment my phone started ringing.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT AND DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS IF IT DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT MAY HAPPEN CUZ I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA JUST AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS ;)

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK Confiantexetxbelle FOR THE AWESOME  STORY COVER AND IF YOU GUYS COULD CHECK OUT HER STORIES THERE REALLY AWESOME :)