My naughty little affair ch 3

One more week later

Rosamund's POV

"Ro wake don't you think you should get up now?" my mom yelled from the other side of the door.

I groaned.

"You should be getting back to classes dear or if your still feeling sick go see dr. Harold."

I peaked on I open huh I'm actually feeling pretty okay this morning.

"no mom that's okay I think I'll be fine To go to school today." I yelled back, slowly getting out of bed and make my way towards the wash room.

I am so glad I begged my parents to put a sound system in the bathroom. I like listening to upbeat stuff when I get ready to get me pumped and ready to face the world for the day.

I went and took a quick shower and hummed to the music, but when I got out i just finished get dressed in a bra, tank top with a lace hem, socks and boy short underwear one of my all time favorite songs came on. I like it by Enrique and Pittbull. I just could help my self, it definitely had to be done. I slid on the floor of my bathroom mirror grabbed one of the brushes on my bathroom counter and started full throttle singing along with the song.

[Chorus]

Baby I like it

The way you move on the floor

Baby I like it

Come on and give me some more

Oh yes I like it

Screaming like never before

Baby I like it

I, I, I like it.

Party, Karamu, Fiesta, Forever

Girl please excuse me If I'm misbehaving, oh

I'm trying keep my hands off

But you're begging me for more

Round round round

Give a low low low

Let the time time pass

'Cause we're never getting old

No I won't oh oh, oh oh

No one can do it better

Turn around I'll give you more

No I won't oh oh, oh oh

Shout it out, scream it loud Let me hear you go

[Chorus]

Baby I like it

The way you move on the floor

Baby I like it

Come on and give me some more

Oh yes I like it

Screaming like never before

Baby I like it

I, I, I like it.

Pitbull:

Come DJ that's my DJ, I'm a Miami boy...you know how we play,

I'm playing what you wanna I play..What u give me got me good, Now watch me..It's a different species, get me in DC ,

Let's Party on the White house Lawn, Tiger woods' tired of Jesse James, Here goes Pitbull all night long, Pick up Barack and Michelle and let'em that's it's on,

Pa'Fuera! Pa'la calle,

Dale mamita tirame ese baile!, Dale mamita tirame ese baile!

I see you watching me, you see me watchin' you,

I love the way you move I like them dance you do like Don't stop baby,

Don't stop baby Just keep on shaking along I won't stop baby, won't stop baby Until you get enough

Party, Karamu, Fiesta, Forever

Baby I like it

The way you move on the floor

Baby I like it

Come on and give me some more

Oh yes I like it

Screaming like never before

Baby I like it

I, I, I like it.

Baby I like it

The way you move on the floor

Baby I like it

Come on and give me some more

Oh yes I like it

Screaming like never before

Baby I like it

I, I, I like it.

Party, (oh yes I like it) Karamu, Fiesta, Forever!

By the end of the song I had comb out all the tangles with my make shift microphone, because of all the spas head bobbing nag my really horrible dancing.

 As I glance in the mirror I hear I chuckle behind me I glance to see whos behind me through the mirror, only to have my eyes drown in warm amber eyes.

"oh my gosh!"

BOOF!

Then THUD.

I had just punched this stranger.

"Caelan dear would you like to stay for the breakfast I made." my mom said bring in a covered platter with her.

"mom! You know him!...... Oops."

"no dear, he said he was very close friend of yours."

I shake my head, " I don't know him."

"Oh well when he wakes up we'll ask him who he is, for now would you like some breakfast?" she asks uncovering the platter of food.

As soon as she uncovered that platter of food and I got whiff of it I puked...... ALL OVER THE STRANGER on my floor.

Caelan's POV

When I finally awoke I found myself laying on her. It takes me a whole damn week to find her and what does she do the first time she sees me? She f***ing punches me and knocks me out!

I have to give her props for being able to able to knock me out, but still!

My head hurts as if i was thrown off a bus. I slowly get up, only to find I have no clothes on.

"What the hell happened to my clothes?!"

"mmm yeah those, they had to go they were just covering up too much, so I had to remove them." she teasingly smiled at me. I  look up at the sound of her voice shes now fully clothed in baggy looking clothes that engulfs her figure and has these huge looking glasses on that hide her grey eyes.

Great now not only have I married a wisecracker but a nerdy girl who doesn't care all that much about her appearance.

I roll my eyes."what really happened to them?"

"hmmm I don't think you really want to know that, all I can suggest is that you probably want to take a shower and scrub good." she pointed to the door that I was knocked unconscious at, "the bathrooms in there you should find everything you need in there." and without another word she turned and left.