mnla ch 9 part 2 unedited

A/N : what up homies thank you for all the birthday wishes. 

hey lets try and get up to 400 votes this time :)

and the winner of the contest will be announced next chapter.

**********************************************************************

I'm not a dog you dumb ass!
I just crumpled the paper up and chucked it out. Screw trying to keep the place clean. 
I walked on the pure white carpet with my dirty outside shoes. Ha! Take that Caelan. 
Wow!
That was so exhilarating I've never done anything like that! If I did that around my parents or grandmother I would get an ear full of how that wasn't very lady like of me or I should be respecting others homes whether their my enemy or not.
But I wonder if grams would do this if it were Caelan grandfathers place?
Hmmm.
I'm vibrating.
Wait. What? I'm vibrating? 
A little smile creeps up on me.
Oohh right my phone. Heehee.
"Hello?"
"Rose?" Caelan’s voice came through the phone a bit unsure.
"yupp."
"Are you at my place yet?"
"Yes."
"Did you read the letter?" he says a little worried.
A scowl replaces the smile that started to break through, "yes." I spat out.
"I know you’re probably mad at me but if I apologize will you do me a favour?"
"You should be apologizing in the first place!" I growled at him.
"Okay okay." he says (I can just picture him raising his hands making a gesture to try and calm me down.) "I'm sorry for writing down all my guidelines for living with me."
He did not sound sincere at all!
You screw the list I'll do every last thing on that damn list.
"I'll even take out the part where you have to share your toaster strudels."
I roll my eyes, as if I care about the damn toaster strudels. Trust me if I was going to get some I would hide them in such a good spot he would never find them.
*insert evil smile here*
"hello? Rose? You still there?"
I shake the evil thoughts from my mind.
"No rose is not in at the moment please leave a message after the beep bbbeeeeeeeppp."
"Ha-ha bet you think you’re so funny."
I give a little giggle, "that's because I am."
I swear I could hear him roll his eyes. "Don’t you roll your eyes at me mister." I say teasing him a bit.
"I am not rolling my eyes!" he says indigently, "besides what are you my mother?"
"No but I'm your wife." I teased.
There was an awkward silence between us before I changed the subject. "So what was the favour you wanted me to do?"
"Yeah will you bring my day planner that's in my room here for me?"
"where exactly is there?"
"I'm at a modeling photo shoot but I need my planner to find out my next job after I'm done here."
"I'll bring it but you me big time I'll be expecting a root beer with aaalll the works."
"What exactly is all the works?" he asks with a hint of suspicion coating his voice.
"Oh just a little bit of everything I've been craving root beer, ice cream-"
"that sounds pretty good."
"I'm not done yet. Soy sauce, mustard seeds, pepper, salt, and extra extra sugar mmmm."
"Rose that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of."
"Really? Right now it sounds like heaven."
".... Yeah. So if I make that for you will bring it for me?" he asks hopefully.
I let out an over dramatic sigh, "I guess. Where is it?"
"It’s in my Office, in the desk on the left side, in the drawer... But warning you be careful the dogs in there and he doesn't seem to like other people, soo be extra careful around him he bites."
"Okay okay beware of the dog, I get it." 
"no you don't get I-"
I hung up on him, I got it avoid the dog, he bites.
I made my way to his office. 
I couldn't see the dog through the glass walls. So I cautiously open the door. 
Still no dog. Whatever I bet he's just saying he has a crazy dog to scare me.
After I made my way to the desk I opened the drawer and grabbed the day planner. 
When I looked up... let's just say I definitely found the dog now. 
That is one huge as dog.

Caelan's p.o.v

Where is could she possibly be?
What's taking so long to grab a damn book?
What if she was attacked by Zeus and laying on floor bleeding to death in agony. I'm not happy we're married but I don't want her to die!
Maybe I should pause the shoot to call and check to see if she's okay?
But I don't want to seem unprofessional with my model partner Rihanna Lopez. I've heard rumours that she can be a complete bitch if you’re not working to her standards. She can also tear you apart. I heard you'll have problems finding work in the entertainment world if you upset her the slightest bit. I probably won't have that problem because of my family name and my own fame. But I would prefer to be on the safe side. Plus I was hoping to see if she would like to join my grandfather’s agency.
You never know.
My thoughts were interrupted with sound of squealing.
I look over to the sound, to find rose jumping/ skipping in excitement over my co-worker Rihanna.
My gosh, do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have a wife who gets excited over another celebrity. Plus to have your pride crushed because you realize that she recognized Rihanna as a celebrity, but apparently I'm not that noticeable in her books.
What if all her squealing jeopardizes our nice atmosphere to be able to work nicely together.
I look in Rihanna's direction to see her reaction. At first she seemed annoyed but as soon as she saw rose she all of a sudden got really excited.
Am I missing something here?
"Ri-Ri!" rose yells as she gives Rihanna a huge hug.
"Ro-Ro, oh my gosh I've missed you so much!"
"So I'm assuming you to know each other?"
"Yes Ro and I used to work together when we were younger-"
"after that we became really close friends and kept in touch by writing each other letters."
"oh." oh? Really? That's all I can think to say? Is oh!
I'm trying to convince her join the agency and I can't even say anything intelligent.
Heeey if they’re really good friends maybe because I'm married to rose I can use it to my advantage to lock and seal this deal.
I move in closure to Ro and lean in to kiss her cheek. "hey honey did you find everything okay at home?"
"Honey?" she asks confusion filling her voice.
"Yes. Honey." I quickly change the subject so she gets the point that I would like her to go with the flow of the 'honey' thing. "Was everything alright with the dog?" I ask teasing her a bit knowing full well that dog probably tackled her to the ground and scared her to death.
At first I thought there may have been fear in her eyes but instead her eyes shifted and her face turned a light shade of red.
"You didn't believe me my warning, did you?"
She just keeps looking away, and a pout starts to form on her face.
"I guess, he-" she mutters the last part so low I can't hear her.
"He what?" why is trying to get any information from her like pulling teeth?
"he came and-" she mutters last part really low again.
"Honey I still can't hear you."
She turns to me in exasperation, "your stinking King Kong of a dog tackled me and humped my leg okay! You happy now?" she finally screams at me and crosses her arms under her chest and pouts. 
Everyone in the was quiet, until Rihanna burst into laughter, even I didn't have anything to say after that announcement besides laughing along with her.
Rose just stood there pouting.
"Aww come on rose it's not that bad when Elle’s over he's a lot less friendly." I say while moving closure to her and wrapping her in my arms.
It's funny how someone you completely accidentally married could fit so perfectly in your arms. It kind of feels right but I, I can't do this to Elle. 
"Yeah but your dogs a little too friendly with me."
I couldn't help but laugh, Zeus has never done anything like that to the ladies I've brought home.
"Aww Ro you guys are soo cute, but why didn't you tell that you’re the mystery girl that Caelan married?"
I interrupted rose before could say anything. "That’s a very long story that she will explain some other time. Perhaps over coffee? Right honey?" I didn't even let her reply to make plans because the longer it's prolonged the better. "Right now I think we should probably get back to the shoot."
Rihanna lets out a gasp and starts jumping up and down in excitement. 
"I have an idea!" she squeals, "how about Ro does the photo shoot with us."
"No." she answers automatically.
"Aww come on ro. I'll even do your make up, hair." 
"No."
"You’ll be able to keep the clothes from this shoot; you know they don't always do that. Come on Ro I know nerd chic is in right now but you skipped over chic and went straight to nerd."
"I'm not nerdy!" she says indignantly. 
"I'm not nerdy am I Caelan?" she asks giving me the puppy dog eyes, making her seem frail and innocent like she needs protection.
damn it, I hate the puppy dog eyes.
"n-no of course you’re not nerdy."
Man what am I saying? Yes! Yes you dress nerdy! Damn puppy dog eyes.
"Don’t believe that answer it's a lie! Come on you just gave him the damn puppy eyes!"
"Ugh fine!" she says while rolling her eyes. Completely shattering the image of the puppy dog eyes.
I'm kind of worried about the shoot and if it going to be ruined by having a complete amateur model.