my naughty little affair chapter ch 6 part 1

AN: first i would like to say i am really really sorry i wasnt able to upload for soo long it was really busy first i was recovering from surgery then i worked a lot, then i got a really bad nasty ass cold, then i had alot of work again and i am truly sorry i was thinking about u guys the whole time and i felt super bad especially after the msgs for me to update that i got.

ps. i would like to thank all my new fans if u havent been thanked, and everyone who sent me the msgs to update they really got my butt moving to write some even though im not sure its all that great considering my writers block and my brain being everywhere.

p.s.s if i get 50 votes for this chapter ill upload right away.

luv ya all Rina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day has finally arrived of my divorce hearing with Caelan. My flight had arrived yesterday afternoon and had gone straight to the doctors. She had gotten me to do a few tests and will let me know the results as soon as they come in.

Now I'm just impatiently waiting for this hearing to be over with already. I had told my cousin what had happened the last time I was here. She had been completely stunned at first, then came the freaking out, then the scolding, and then following of course the eerie calmness.

She had wanted to tell my parents because they think I'm just here to see the doctor and I told then I wanted to take few days off in the city to figure my self out a bit, why they believed that bull who even knows why. I had finally convinced her to hold off till I could tell them myself what happened.

I could tell that she was still pretty uncertain about keeping it a secret but she went against her judgment and listened to me.

Where is Eve anyway? She said she would meet me here.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the moment of a man in a black suit with a blue tie coming out of a room. He started walking towards me.

He gave me a smile, "hi, you must Mrs. Mackinlay."

I give him a pleasant smile in return, "yes well it's actually miss. Sinclair, I'm pretty sure I haven't changed my name... Oh gosh did I change it?! I don't even remember! Did I?" I look at him now a bit frantic.

He looks at me for a moment then points and starts laughing, "That’s a good one, you’re a funny one miss. Sinclair."

I look at him seriously, "why are you laughing I'm serious, I don't know."

He immediately stops laughing and clears his throat.

"And frankly I'm not finding it very comforting that you don't even know my name considering I'm assuming your my lawyer Mr. Manning."

"Yes well I'm terribly sorry miss all this has been very rushed, I really am sorry."

I felt a little bit more relaxed now. And it really isn't his fault I had called Caelan a couple days ago insisting on having lawyers in case any thing should catch me unaware. We had fought for a while because he thought me having one wasn't necessary and I think i do need one.

"Are you ready miss Sinclair?"

"Yeah I guess as ready as I can be... Wait where's Caelan?"

"Mr. Mackinlay will be here shortly."

"Oh okay then lead the way."

We went through the doors to enter a small court room with it beginning in a few rows of pews, following a couple tables sitting parallel to each other and ending with the stand where the judge takes their place. I have never been to a court room before it kind of feels weird now, I had never planned on getting married only to get divorced shortly after.

We had waited in the court room for a few minutes after taking our seats when the judge had walked in.

"All rise." a man in a uniform loudly informed every one, while the judge sat down in her seat, and motioned for everyone to be seated. I look around there isn't really anyone else to be shouting it to there was only my lawyer, another man at the other table to my right and myself. I just shrugged it off who knows maybe it helps him feel important.

"So what's this case about?" the judge questions, bringing me back to attention. She's looking down at a piece of paper, "I see so you’ve submitted a request for a divorce. Is this true?"

A man to my right stood up, "yes your honour my client and Mr. Manning’s client are requesting for a divorce your honour."

"And where exactly is your client Mr. Henry?"

"He will be he shortly your honour... There was a... Incident."

"Well Mr. Henry if your client is not here within the next five minutes I'm afraid we'll have to charge him a fine for...."

"I'm here your honour sorry for my... Tardiness...”

"Your tardiness is inexcusable.... Oh Mr. Mackinlay I didn't realize you were that Mackinlay."

He sends her a flirty smile and winks as he sits down. "Don’t worry about it."

I oh my gosh gag, he is so full of himself.

"Mr. Mackinlay I hadn't heard you'd married."

"Yes well apparently neither did he." I muttered.

"What was that miss Sinclair?"

"Nothing your honour."

"Well... How... Unfortunate for your divorce." she says but I can tell by her expression she isn't even a little bit sincere.

At this moment my cousin chose to burst through the door. "So sorry I'm late Ro!"

"Who’s this now?" the judge says a bit exasperated.

"This is my cousin Eve your honour."

"Yeah umm your honour do you mind continuing after taking a half hour lunch break? I really need to speak to you Ro."

The judge sighs "does anybody have any objections to this?"

Caelan speaks up, “yeah I can but we make it fifteen minutes instead?"

"Then it's decided we'll continue this in fifteen minutes."

The judge stepped down from her stand and left through the door she had left through. I walk over to Marie but I found her staring at Caelan.

"Oh my gosh you married Caelan Mackinlay?"

"I think we've established this." I turn to look at Caelan, "who the heck are you? Why does everyone seem to know who you are?"

He gives me a weird look, "do you seriously nor know who I am? Do you live under a rock?"

"Yes, yes she does if she doesn't know who you are." Eve says while sigh dreamily.

"Oh for the love of god, I've list interest and no longer care who you are it's not like I'll see you again after today." I leave the court room while dragging Eve with me.

"Awe but honey I thought you loved me?" he called out to me, and I turned my head to stick my tongue out at him.