Chapter 12 part 2

Kk so I have not edited repeat NOT edited.

And sry for not updating for soo long what happen was long story short vacation, then work, then have been really sick for a while.

Once again sry.

Oh and I have NOT govern up on this story I just never have time or am too weak from being sick.

Yours truly,

RINA

The screeching of the times are still ringing through my ears, shortly followed by the shattering glass tinkling as the tiny pieces reverberate off the ground.

My eyes flash open as I feel a sharp pain in my wrist as it makes contact with the ground and is pushed a little the wrong way by something heavier falling over it.

I cry out from the pain and my eyes water. Black dots are starting to flash around my sight. I try shaking my head a bit to shake it off.

I try pushing the mans body off of me but my arms feel too heavy and weak.

The black dots are growing larger.

I'm going to lose consciousness soon.

I turn my. Head to see the driver of the car step out of his vehicle. I release a sigh of relief it looks as if no ones hurt. I can't say the same about his car though it seems to have hit a lamp post.

I can see him shaking his head and looking around assessing his surroundings with fear, and worry plastered on his face. His gaze lands on me, his eyes widen in worry even more, I can see him quickly reach in his pocket to pull out a phone calling 911 for medical attention Im assuming.

The man on top of me finally starts to stir.

But unfortunately the black dots just increased themselves and wound themselves around my vision.

And the lights are officially out.

************************************************

I woke up in the hospital with the sound of people talking. I glance around there is one seat on either side of the hospital bed I'm laying on. My grandmother is sleeping in one, and the other has a rumpled jacket resting in its place.

The voices are coming from the curtain.

"I've been able to diagnose that she just suffered a slight bump to the head, sir." Sir? Who's he talking to? "She is very lucky, considering the way they had found her body at the scene. The paramedics said she was very lucky it didn't hit the curb or even have her head hit with more force."

"doctor will there be any permanent damage?"

"due to the fact it only looks like a slight injury to the head I don't think so, but we'll find out more when she wakes up. I advise she stays in the hospital for the next 24 hours for more observation, to assess for any worsening symptoms as soon as she wakes up. We'll need to constantly keep her awake in case she has a concussion." there was a brief pause as I heard some movement. "I'll be back to check on her again soon."

"thank you doctor."

I heard shuffling of feet as someone made their way out the door.

The curtain opened to reveal Caelan in a disheveled state.

His hair is messy, It looks as if he has been repeatedly running his fingers through it. His gaze makes its way towards me, I can see the emotion in his eyes go from shock to relief in seconds, and something else that I'm not I understand.

"hey." I croak out from my throat being so dry.

He shakily rakes his fingers through his moving the hair that's fallen in his face away.